Hey everyone. Me and my gf might have finally found a place to move out too. However, I am still not trying to get to far ahead of myself as the current tenants have till the first of the year to get their act together or they will have to be out by march 1st. I don't feel bad for them as they are just lazy.

The house is a 3 bedroom and me and my gf will actually be taking care of some horses on the owners horse ranch to pay the rent...that's how she has it setup for anyone. Plus she will throw in $50 for electric. Not a bad gig for 20 hours extra work a week.

But again, trying to not get to far ahead of myself. We are however saving a lot right now in case we need to occupy the house sooner rather than later.

Since this idea has come up I have been looking into what I want to get first in terms of ball pythons, whenever it is I have the money to get a few; and I have narrowed it down to 1.0 pastel lesser/butter and 0.1 spinner, but I might look for a het hypo spinner, since I love honeybees, and hypo spinners but that project would be down the road.

I'll be getting the spinner first for obvious reasons and the male sometime down the road when she is quite a bit bigger. For expense reasons I'll be buying a hatchling.

My main goal with this pairing is Queen Spins. But I do love the multitude of outcomes (i.e. queen bees, spinner blast, kingpins, kingspins, etc.)

I haven't turned up to many pictures of larger female or just larger spinners and was wondering if anyone could post a few pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin