Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,363

4 members and 3,359 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Time?

Thanks
    I don't have the ablity to handle mine in there hours of wake. But I take them out whenever. But it is usally in the eveing. And they don't seem to mind at all. But when I handle them it is for about an hour to two hours.
    What would life be without my ball pythons and my beardie.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Information about that GOOD pet store

Quote Originally Posted by JLC
    If I tried to wait for Caesar to be "up" from always sleeping...I'd never get him out. I figure if he gets to sleep the other 23 hours a day, then it won't hurt him to be up with me whichever hour I choose. LOL
    Man Judy do I know this feeling!! Hissy is SUCH a bum!! Sometimes we have to lift up her hide just to make sure she is still alive! LOL!! She sleeps CONSTANTLY! It is pretty funny. She doesn't even hardly explore anymore now that she knows she is gunna get fed every wednesday. So, whenever I feel like spendin some time with my special girl, I just pick up her hide & play with her. I used to say that I would never take her out from under a hide but I quickly found out that if I stuck to that, I would never spend any time with her at all! I tell ya though, as soon as I put the food under the heat lamp for a minute, she pops right out & starts that tongue flicherin away!!
    Life is like a game of poker. You can play each hand to the best of your ability but you are still going to run into a bad beat from time to time. What matters is how you handle it. Do you go on tilt or can you maintain your composure & rebuild your stack?

Thanks
    When I handle my bps at night, they are always more energetic and eager to explore, say, the depths of the couch cushions. But if I take them out during daylight, they seem to just sit there and do nothing. But my bci is active whenever I take him out. Usually I handle them at night when the BF and I are sitting watching TV.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12