Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,357

2 members and 3,355 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

Quote Originally Posted by RoseyReps View Post
    If Adam is putting his name on the line saying this is a sterling, then I would believe it is the lowest quality sterling ever. Which is fine, if it proves out. Marty/David/whoever the hell you are, if he gets written documentation from Adam Chelsea, you should have no issues with him. Adam is a good guy, and IF he will put his genetics guarantee on the snake, he will stand behind it if it doesn't prove out. That, is a big IF though. Seeing how this poor snake has passed hands what, 4-5+ times in it's short life? I know if I were Adam, I wouldn't touch this cluster with a 10ft pole with how many scammers/dishonest people have their hands in the honey pot.
    I've texted Adam and am waiting for his responce

Thanks
    As far as I can see it, just reverse the trade. I don't see how this can be THIS HARD. 9 pages of bickering over if it's a Sterling or a Pewter, calling everyone out, making all these demands... Why is it so hard to just say "okay, send me my snake and I'll send you yours and that's that." To me, it seems like the guy who traded it doesn't WANT it back.

I'm probably in the "younger" crowd on this forum and even I'M shaking my head at this ridiculousness. We're all SUPPOSED to be adults here. This seems like a case of making a mountain out of a molehill, in my opinion...

EDIT: supertiger retics, here's an idea. Instead of acting middleman between venom and Adam, why don't you get Adam to speak directly to this person? Not point fingers at anyone, but having a person relaying info to everyone leaves a lot of room for doubt on whether the info is truthful or if someone's lying.
    Last edited by xFenrir; 02-18-2013 at 07:50 PM.
    --------
    1.0 Husband
    0.1 Colombian BCI (Satin)

0.1 Spider BP (Loki), R.I.P... We will never forget you...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xFenrir For This Useful Post:

Lesserlove (02-19-2013),mechnut450 (02-19-2013),nimblykimbly (02-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supertiger retics View Post

Your friend matt says his friend shay is friends with adam (which is a funny line anyways..my friends' friend is friends with the breeder, so it's def true). I took this as the snake went from Adam (1), to Shay (2), to Matt (3), to you (4), to huffman (5). Even at 3 (Matt-you-Huffman) that is farther than most people will go with a genetics guarantee unless the snake had paperwork to begin with that followed the snake to each new home.

Without the original paperwork, do you really think Adam is going to put his name on the line for this? I have my doubts, but hell, you never know. Adam may have an awesome memory and know THAT snake is the one he sold to shay or matt however long ago. It would be great if you could get the guarantee from Adam, but until you do, it's all just heresay BS trying to cover your ass because you were dishonest about the fact that you (and quite a few others) had doubts about the sterling/pewter.

Own up to the fact you were shady by selling off this snake as a sterling without informing the buyer about the doubts you had. You originally wanted a sterling for your breeding plans, got a guarantee from your friend, yet still traded it off without giving the buyer any inkling about any of it.

You can sit here and do he said she said my aunt's cousin's friend's boyfriend's dog's vet said all you want. Until you get a written guarantee from the breeder of this snake, or it proves out, you are being shady and making excuses to *try* to cover your ass.

To Huffman: I seriously can't stand reading your posts. You screwed another member here out of that yellowbelly, by backing out on the trade after they had their snakes on hold for you (and missed sales because of it). I have zero sympathy for you, and believe you got your karma kick in the pants. I'm just happy I was able to see it. So please don't think I'm taking your side on this, I just think he should have been up front about the doubts to whomever he sold/traded that snake to.

Thanks
    So I have no idea what's going on here, I thought Venom was the one who had the "Sterling" and vice versa. I'm seriously lost.

But I still maintain that you both should just trade them back. It would solve everything and everyone can stop fighting in this thread, because it's getting ridiculous and way out of hand.
    --------
    1.0 Husband
    0.1 Colombian BCI (Satin)

0.1 Spider BP (Loki), R.I.P... We will never forget you...

Thanks
    I completely agree with xFenrir... My only real issue is this: aside from this other issue... from this post, I see - that supertiger got this snake and questioned whether it was a Sterling or a Pewter. Many people told him they felt it was a Pewter. He said he was upset because it was sold to him as a Sterling and a Pewter DOES NOT fit into his breeding plan, but the Sterling DID. He chose to turn around and sell it (purportedly dishonestly as a Sterling), claiming he has proof that it is indeed a Sterling now... But my question is - if he learned that it was indeed truly a Sterling and was willing to sell it as that, why didn't he keep it, as he said himself that he needed a Sterling for his breeding plan?
    Kimbly

Pastel 'Cami' Mojave 'Tank'
    Kingpin 'Cleo'
    KillerBee 'Buzz'
    Pied 'Patches'
    Lesser 'Lieutenant Dan'
    Mojave 'Lyla'
    Het Pied 'Norm'
    2 Normals 'Audrey' and 'Girl'
    Fire 'Smokey'
    Black Pastel '#3'
    Normal 'Slim Shady'
    Butter

Sassy and Reilly, our furry girls

Gabrielle,
    Brynn, Samuel - our human kids

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nimblykimbly For This Useful Post:

Lesserlove (02-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xFenrir View Post
    So I have no idea what's going on here, I thought Venom was the one who had the "Sterling" and vice versa. I'm seriously lost.

But I still maintain that you both should just trade them back. It would solve everything and everyone can stop fighting in this thread, because it's getting ridiculous and way out of hand.
    Huffman=ilovevenom=martysomething=david or some crap. He's changed his name a few times after he got banned from Fauna for screwing people over.

If they trade back, and I never see another ad for that pewtersterling or yellowbelly again, I will be a very happy kitty. That would be great

Thanks

Matt and Shay are business partners.......And I won't stand for anyone saying that I was dishonest in this dealing.....I've seen plenty of pix of sterlings, and that snakes looks like almost everyone of them......I was told by 2 people who have great standing and a great reputation in the hobby that it is a STERLING......And those people are guaranteeing and standing behind the genetics of a snake they didn't even produce.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supertiger retics View Post
    Matt and Shay are business partners.......And I won't stand for anyone saying that I was dishonest in this dealing.....I've seen plenty of pix of sterlings, and that snakes looks like almost everyone of them......I was told by 2 people who have great standing and a great reputation in the hobby that it is a STERLING......And those people are guaranteeing and standing behind the genetics of a snake they didn't even produce.....
    Then by all means, sit. Because you were dishonest. You are the one who posted asking if it was a Sterling or a pewter. You are the one who doubted the snakes genetics. Therefore YOU are the one responsible for relaying said doubts to the buyer of your snake. I don't care if Ralph Davis, kevin from nerd, and every other breeder in the world said it was a Sterling. It was you who had doubts. All you needed to say was "I had a little doubt on sterling vs pewter, but the breeder I got him from is guaranteeing the genetics" you chose not to mention any of your doubts, or the genetics guarantee when you posted your trade. (Still haven't mentioned why if a sterling fit, you then traded it)

Even if everyone wants to pat your head and say you didn't do anything wrong, you're a good boy, in my eyes you're still a flipper and a dishonest one at that. And evidently too proud to admit you made a bad business move.
    Last edited by RoseyReps; 02-18-2013 at 08:33 PM. Reason: double typing phone FTL

Thanks

Supertiger retics.....everything that people are saying in the forum makes total sense. Are you going to do the right thing and make the trade right ? If i have to contact my lawyer, i will do so. It will be worth it to me to take you to court and sue you for fraud and being totally dishonest. I have all of our emails, and all of the postings from the forum and postings from other people telling you that the snake isnt a sterling. The fact that you yourself questioned it, is good enough for a lawsuit. Im asking you one more time, if you will please do something to make this trade right. I am asking you to send me another ball python morph to make up for the difference, or send me a postal money order for the difference. It is up to you. PLease let me know what you want to do. If not, I will and am going to move forward legally.

Thanks

Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevenom View Post
    Supertiger retics.....everything that people are saying in the forum makes total sense. Are you going to do the right thing and make the trade right ? If i have to contact my lawyer, i will do so. It will be worth it to me to take you to court and sue you for fraud and being totally dishonest. I have all of our emails, and all of the postings from the forum and postings from other people telling you that the snake isnt a sterling. The fact that you yourself questioned it, is good enough for a lawsuit. Im asking you one more time, if you will please do something to make this trade right. I am asking you to send me another ball python morph to make up for the difference, or send me a postal money order for the difference. It is up to you. PLease let me know what you want to do. If not, I will and am going to move forward legally.
    Just for the record, its also in writing YOU saying youre going to go to his house to deal with the problem... Not a smart move if you planned on taking legal action. He can say he didnt want to have anymore dealings with you because he felt threatened. The law is a funny thing my friend

Http://www.BCBallPythons.com
    Http://www.facebook.com/bcballpythons
    Ross Mackay
    BC Ball Pythons
    Email: keepers@BCBallPythons.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BCBallPythons For This Useful Post:

Lesserlove (02-19-2013)

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast