Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,241

2 members and 3,239 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

This is why I like reptile expos with reputable breeders whose bread and butter are the satisfaction of their customers.
    Some of those are way out of my price range since I have no plans to become a serious breeder.

PS Rosy have you resolved that yawning thing with your boa?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raven01 View Post
    This is why I like reptile expos with reputable breeders whose bread and butter are the satisfaction of their customers.
    Some of those are way out of my price range since I have no plans to become a serious breeder.

PS Rosy have you resolved that yawning thing with your boa?
    If you're asking me, I have to say I don't have a boa. There are others on here that have "rose" in their name, perhaps it is one of them? Sorry :-/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 1,214 Posts

Wow... You crazy, karma.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Balls:
    *0.1 Mojave *0.1 Pinstripe *0.1 Bumblebee *1.0 Super pastel butter *1.0 Mojave orange ghost *0.3 100% het orange ghosts *0.1 Pastel 50% het orange ghost *1.1 PE Lemonback fires *1.0 Fire *0.1 Pastel *1.0 Albino *0.1 Spider 100% het albino
    Other critters:
    *1.0 Anery motley corn *G. rosea tarantula *G. pulchripes *P. metallica *0.0.2 A. versicolor *C. cyaneopubescens *A. geniculata *B. smithi *B. boehmei *Nhandu chromatus *H. maculata *C. marshalli *1.0 Australian shepherd mix

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coleslaw007 For This Useful Post:

Raven01 (02-18-2013)

Thanks

My mistake.
    I couldn't find the thread that was brought up in either.
    Well either way, I hope everyone is having either healthy animals or quick resolutions to any issues that pop up.
    These dishonest dealings just brought to mind those that get doubly scammed and end up with more of a rescue than purchasing a pet,
    As shady as these two seem to be atleast health of the animals doesn't seem to have been compromised.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

Mr. Huffman please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jesus Blackman and you were traded my sterling ball for a female yellow belly. Now that I'm done with the formalities, if you bring any drama to my home, where my children live, you won't make it back to Virginia. Now let's talk like men, as I haven't read any emails from you. Let me direct you to this ad on fauna http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=Sterling

Looks exactly like the sterling that was sent to you right......I had some questions of my own about that sterling male and bought them up to this community. Several people said it looked like a pewter.......But after Googling "sterling ball python", looking at hundreds of photos of them, AND after seeing a pewter ball in the flesh....That male is a sterling.....He may not be the best looking sterling, but he's a sterling none the less. That snake was traded to me by a dear friend and well know person in this hobby, Matthew Miller.....A person whos rep far exceeds your own, and a person who would dirty his name, his business, or our friendship.....One need only do a BOI search of him to know his character, as well as yours. Matthew Miller gave me his word that that male is indeed a sterling as shown in the screenshot below from our FB convo. Matt stands 100% behind that sterling's genetics, and so will I.

- - - Updated - - -

My apologies for not responding sooner guys, I was in the hospital with my son

Thanks
    I honestly didn't even know this convo was going on in this thread

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

my name is Jesus Blackman
    Really so who is Enrique Vargas?
    That snake was traded to me by a dear friend and well know person in this hobby, Matthew Miller.....A person whos rep far exceeds your own, and a person who would dirty his name, his business, or our friendship.....One need only do a BOI search of him to know his character, as well as yours. Matthew Miller gave me his word that that male is indeed a sterling
    Yet your thread is titled "Sterling or Pewter?" that would mean you have doubts?

And yet again you decide to sell him even though he is a sterling and as a sterling he was fitting your plans.
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Enrique is a local friend/partner. I'm used to keeping and breeding retics, and know nothing about keeping and breeding balls. So I did what any normal noob would do, and that's find a breeder or person who lives close, and learn from them how to work with a animal you want to keep or breed. You will also see that this thread was started before Mr. Miller sent that message to me. So it goes like this: I posted pix of my sterling male, several people said it looked like a pewter, I sent a message to Mr. Miller explaining this, Mr. Miller in turn sent that message to me guaranteeing the snake was a sterling and that he guarantees the genetics of the animal, knowing Mr. Miller's reputation in the reptile hobby and business I take his word fully, the male sterling was then traded for a yellow belly as I want to work with the yellow belly, specter, and spot nose genes. The male sterling was only traded to me by Mr. Miller because I was moving into a new house and didn't have to space required to house my 18ft. retic and was never apart of my breeding plans to begin with

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by supertiger retics View Post
    The male sterling was only traded to me by Mr. Miller because I was moving into a new house and didn't have to space required to house my 18ft. retic and was never apart of my breeding plans to begin with
    TRADED you say? How about the "I paid $850 for this male?"
    Deborah Stewart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supertiger retics View Post
    Mr. Huffman please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jesus Blackman and you were traded my sterling ball for a female yellow belly. Now that I'm done with the formalities, if you bring any drama to my home, where my children live, you won't make it back to Virginia. Now let's talk like men, as I haven't read any emails from you. Let me direct you to this ad on fauna http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...light=Sterling

Looks exactly like the sterling that was sent to you right......I had some questions of my own about that sterling male and bought them up to this community. Several people said it looked like a pewter.......But after Googling "sterling ball python", looking at hundreds of photos of them, AND after seeing a pewter ball in the flesh....That male is a sterling.....He may not be the best looking sterling, but he's a sterling none the less. That snake was traded to me by a dear friend and well know person in this hobby, Matthew Miller.....A person whos rep far exceeds your own, and a person who would dirty his name, his business, or our friendship.....One need only do a BOI search of him to know his character, as well as yours. Matthew Miller gave me his word that that male is indeed a sterling as shown in the screenshot below from our FB convo. Matt stands 100% behind that sterling's genetics, and so will I.

- - - Updated - - -

My apologies for not responding sooner guys, I was in the hospital with my son
    After reading this i noticed a typo when i was describing Mr. Miller' reputation....it should have read "a person who WOULDN'T dirty his name..etc.."

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast