Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,159

1 members and 3,158 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,686 Posts

Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

This thread while entertaining, makes me lose a little bit more faith in people. Makes me appreciate the honest people in our hobby.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rob For This Useful Post:

Badgemash (02-21-2013),jben (02-19-2013)

Thanks

Re: Sterling ball or Pewter Ball

Quote Originally Posted by supertiger retics View Post
    Matt and Shay are business partners.......And I won't stand for anyone saying that I was dishonest in this dealing.....I've seen plenty of pix of sterlings, and that snakes looks like almost everyone of them......I was told by 2 people who have great standing and a great reputation in the hobby that it is a STERLING......And those people are guaranteeing and standing behind the genetics of a snake they didn't even produce.....
    But then why did you sell the snake if you were looking for a Sterling to begin with? After you were told by several members that it visually didn't fit the description of a Sterling but instead a Pewter, you said you were just going to sell it then.... You sold it to another member as a Sterling, and yes IMO dishonestly since you wanted a Sterling and not a Pewter, but sold the "Sterling" (aka Pewter) that you already had in hand. Can you tell me that is not shady? And I am not questioning or degrading any person/breeder 'involved' that has good standing... I'm questioning your integrity and honesty, and am just asking you to clarify.
    Kimbly

Pastel 'Cami' Mojave 'Tank'
    Kingpin 'Cleo'
    KillerBee 'Buzz'
    Pied 'Patches'
    Lesser 'Lieutenant Dan'
    Mojave 'Lyla'
    Het Pied 'Norm'
    2 Normals 'Audrey' and 'Girl'
    Fire 'Smokey'
    Black Pastel '#3'
    Normal 'Slim Shady'
    Butter

Sassy and Reilly, our furry girls

Gabrielle,
    Brynn, Samuel - our human kids

Thanks

i never THReatened him MYFRIEND. I sid i would go to his house if need be. Thats not a threat. If someone will not answer or give u a response or do right by a deal, and you cant get intouch with them, then what do u do???? u go to them. CORRECT ??? i never made a threat. Im asking him and giving him a chance to just make this right. He could send me a few pastel males, or a pastel female, or any morph to make up the difference, he could send me a postal money order, or.... we could trade back. I just want it to be right. PERIOD. Whats wrong with that ??????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevenom View Post
    Im not making threats, but i can promise you and everyone here that if he doesnt make it right, and doesnt contact me to make this right, i will be paying him a visit..... Make this right, contact me before this turns into something that it doesnt need to be turned into. Enough said. period.
    THAT is a threat. Even if u say you are not making threats, it still is.

What are you going to do when you go to his house? Sit on his porch until you get your snakes? Go on a hunger strike?

First off hes not ignoring you because hes posting in this thread. And like ppl have stated, take it to the BOI

What would I do? I wouldnt have even bought that snake as a Sterling so I wouldnt be put in that position. But talk to your lawyer if you want. Im just saying, watch what YOU put out there because it doesnt all depend on what HE said, the law works both ways and ANY loophole his lawyer can find he will use. And your "threat/non-threat" would be the first thing I look at

Http://www.BCBallPythons.com
    Http://www.facebook.com/bcballpythons
    Ross Mackay
    BC Ball Pythons
    Email: keepers@BCBallPythons.com

Thanks
    Bottom line I was told it was a sterling, I traded it as a sterling........Why.........Because its a sterling......I only had doubts about the snake because I'm totally new to ball pythons and the morphs, and what members here said about the snake......But I've never been one to believe everything I hear or read, so I did research......And once again a person who is VERY well known in the herp community gave me his word and guarantee that it's a sterling......So why would a man with such an outstanding reputation in this hobby all of a sudden, up and scam me by saying a snake is one thing, and it's another......I'm currently emailing Adam as I type this, and this will be my last post until I have everything situated, and ready to post.

Thanks

God stop whining, how can you ask for compensation when you tried to scam someone with the same snake that you got scammed with? Just because you couldn't get a deal done before members started noticing the inconsistencies, now you want him to pay you more? I think in all fairness Karma is a female dog and you reap what you sow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BCBallPythons View Post
    THAT is a threat. Even if u say you are not making threats, it still is.

What are you going to do when you go to his house? Sit on his porch until you get your snakes? Go on a hunger strike?

First off hes not ignoring you because hes posting in this thread. And like ppl have stated, take it to the BOI

What would I do? I wouldnt have even bought that snake as a Sterling so I wouldnt be put in that position. But talk to your lawyer if you want. Im just saying, watch what YOU put out there because it doesnt all depend on what HE said, the law works both ways and ANY loophole his lawyer can find he will use. And your "threat/non-threat" would be the first thing I look at

Http://www.BCBallPythons.com
    Http://www.facebook.com/bcballpythons
    He can't take anything to the BOI because he's a known scammer and has been banned for that, as well as creating fake accounts

Thanks

seems like your a known scammer as well supertiger retics, unless u get this cleared up. lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevenom View Post
    seems like your a known scammer as well supertiger retics, unless u get this cleared up. lol
    That's coming from a guy that just sent me these 2 emails...smh

Thanks

Sooo you aren't going to answer my question about why you sold the Sterling/Pewter if a Sterling fit your breeding program? I just don't understand that part, that's all.
    Kimbly

Pastel 'Cami' Mojave 'Tank'
    Kingpin 'Cleo'
    KillerBee 'Buzz'
    Pied 'Patches'
    Lesser 'Lieutenant Dan'
    Mojave 'Lyla'
    Het Pied 'Norm'
    2 Normals 'Audrey' and 'Girl'
    Fire 'Smokey'
    Black Pastel '#3'
    Normal 'Slim Shady'