Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,422

1 members and 3,421 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks

Customcages.com question!!

So I got my (1st) rtb back in may (I was told it was around 3 months old then) and my guy is starting to grow! I want to have its "adult" sized enclosure set up now and get the temps and humidity right before I make the switch. I found an ad on Craigslist where a guy near me is selling his cage from customcages.com for a reasonable price. It's 5 feet X 2 X 2 and the item is ITEM: A20099 on the website.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these enclosures!? I know everyone has their presences with cages but I'd like your experience if you have it! Also, my guy is about 3 feet long now, healthy and eating great. When should I make the switch to the new tank?

I'm looking forward to your responses! Happy thanksgiving.

Thanks
    That size enclosure would be great for an adult, so if it's a good price I'd snag it. He's prolly still a bit too small to move up into it though if he's only about 3 ft long.

What kind of heating is it set up for?
    Last edited by devildog_dk; 11-23-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply! He has flew watt running as Uth and a lamp up top. I also have some zoomed uth's and 100/150 watt bulbs at home and some dimmer switches. I only run one lamp it's a red incandescent light that I run 24 hours. The room gets a little cool so I run 2 heat sources and keep up with misting and the room has a window that provides natural day/night cycle. Is running the incandescent light 24 hours harmful to my snake at all? Temps are perfect.