Well, as many of you saw in my previous post, i was worried about the strike & then disinterest situation with Hissy & the F/T. Well, as I was chatting about it with Marla on AIM, my girlfriend lifted the towel (i had placed the towel in case she was indeed a "private dancer") & she said, "Um, there is no mouse." I was like wait, what!? Well, apparently leaving the mouse in there with her for a few minutes was all the motivation she needed because the mouse had indeed dissappeared. I searched through the glass with a flash light to make sure it was not under one of her hides or anything & it was definately gone. The mice I got are a little smaller than what i was expecting (they are as long as I thought, just not as fat) & I could not see a lump in her body at all. But, since Doc said that she was thin & because the mice are a bit small, i decided to feed her a second one. I thawed it, made it do the dance with the tongs & within 45 seconds that one was on its way to Hissy's Tummyville! I just looked in there & she is fat & happy relaxin in the heat & digesting away!

I apologize for not updating sooner but as soon as I fed her the second mouse, i had to go to work. Apparently i can add my name to the never had trouble feeding category cuz this little girl can eat! What a relief, I am SO happy! In a day or two I need to clean her cage (she has some pee pee in her warm hide) but i want to wait til she digests cuz i don't want her regurgin. Daddy loves his fat & happy little angel! 8)