Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,193

1 members and 1,192 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,583
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YAY!! IM BACK

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hey everyone I'm back for good now
    my new place finally has the net, its been so long. There sure are alot of new "faces" so to speak

a little bad news with the good unfortunatly. My female is showing signs of a respritory infection. She's got the tell tale whistleling but no fluid on the nostrils yet. Can I fix the RI without vet treatment or do you guys think its too far gone??

thanks for your opinions and I'm glad to be back
    Girlfriend: Your room smells like reptile!!!
    Me: Are you saying my balls smell??

VP of Cool
    Thanks

iceman25

Up the temps and take her to the Vet ASAP! We had some of our friends pass away due to RI in the last couple of weeks so better not chance it.
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be ~ Lao Tzu

Thanks
    Yep, pimp_n, Seymour passed yesterday, most likely as a result of the RI he's been battling, so I have to vote for a trip to the vet. Welcome back and congratulations, though.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    thanks guys
    thats sooo sad poor seymour I'm very sorry for your loss
    now you've got me scared
    guess its time to start looking for a vet
    i've said it before and i'll say it again I HATE SHIPPING!! i beleive it was the cause because when i went to pick my snakes up they were ice cold upside down in their box with their heat packs out of place!!
    I was very very upset with the air line and if i could prove it i'd make them pay for my up and coming vet bills that i really can't afford!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks, Pimp_n. I'm sad about it, too, as is my roommate because he's really hers. Or was. It might be that yours would clear right up with a few days of extra heat, but I would rather be extra careful. It's too bad you can't make a claim against the airline.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    i really wish i could but
    there's just no way i can prove that their neglegence *SPELLING?* caused the RI

I know one thing though it sure isn't from my temps they're all text book and always have been
    Im very annoyed that i'm going to have to spend 200 bucks because the air line didn't care enough to properly care for a live animal. especailly after what it cost to bring them out west!!

the box was upside down and totally battered up and it was like minus 30 in toronto when they went on the plane I'm just lucky their still alive after that!

Thanks
    Welcome back! Earlier this year Eleanor was wheezing a tiny bit, I covered the screen top with contact paper and built a home-made humidifier from the DIY section of this site. That cleared her right up. Good luck!
    -Lindsay

0.1 ball python - 1.1 leopard geckos

Thanks
    That's too bad. They probably encountered some deliberately careless employees, unfortunately, and now she's suffering for it. I'm sure you can get her fixed right up, tho.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back, Pimp! I'm sorry to hear that your snakes had such a horrible trip! Hopefully everything will turn out just fine with some TLC. I know a trip to the vet is expensive, but if you don't go and something happens to her, you'll feel 100x worse. Good luck with her!
    -- Judy

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Well,well,well,the Pimp is back.Good to see ya! Man I hear ya bout those shipping conditions.Service realy sucks cause its not their stuff. Give lotsa TLC to your new babies, Im sure they just need some Pimp lovin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast