Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,355

1 members and 2,354 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: possibly new blood need enclosure help

ok great, the one i am looking at is a 2012cb chrome head black blood male from what the post says, so i would have plenty of time to get a bigger cage. do you have a care sheet you like to go by i want to get the rack and t3 both set up and just make sure i can have all the temps and humidity regulated and everything is good before i even buy the snake. also what is a fair going price for one im seeing alot of different numbers on the net, do you have any black bloods for sale? or could you recommend some one who does. the one i was looking at is on kingsnake.com and is from a seller called reptile rapture im still trying to find more info on them they are asking 225.00 plus 65.00 shipping not sure if that is the going rate or not. also thanks for all the help and info it is appreciated

Thanks

If your set on that style setup, you could always get a T-whatever and put a divider in it. Take the divider out when its time.
    spooky

Thanks
    its not that im stuck on this type of setup i have a spare t3 and a four tub rack with two empty tubs. i am looking to fill a spot in the tub or the t3.
    i am looking into different snakes that appeal to me visually, then im researching info on each to make sure i can handle them and properly care for them not only physically but financially as well. if i need a bigger enclosure at a later time i will buy it that is not a problem, i just want to be sure what lies ahead not only for the animal but for me as well.

Registered User Cold-Blooded Earth's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some great blood python breeders around. I do not have any black bloods at this time. Check out www.bloodpythons.com/forum lots of great info there.
    Nick Bottini

Check out our website www.cold-bloodedearth.com
    and
    "Like" us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ColdBloodedEarth

Thanks

hey thanks for that link definitely has alot of info that i needed, i also contacted them about possibly getting one of their black bloods but they wont have any until next spring/summer. i found one i like so im calling on it this morning to pick it up hopefully it is still available i will put up the pic they have for the sale add and then post some more after i get him.

Thanks
    You are welcome! Excellent, can't wait to see some pics.
    Nick Bottini

and

Thanks

I keep my adult Bloods in 48"x24"x18" PVC enclosures. I also use newspaper for substrate to ease with cleaning, and have them set up with a misting system to keep humidity up.
    Reptiles Rule

Thanks

well i got me a new blood coming tuesday morning
    if he looks half as good as the pic they had up on the for sale forum i will be very happy
    he is a 2012 cb chrome head black blood male here is the pic i got so far i will post more once i get him here.

Last edited by 05kas05; 09-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Thanks

Very nice! Good contrast on him!!
    Nick Bottini

and

Thanks
    well i got my new blood in this morning and it was not the one in the picture i posted above, i talked with the seller/owner and it seems the person in charge of the online add did not change the picture after that snake sold. the seller/owner assured me he would refund me the full price i paid plus ten bucks on top of it if i sent the snake i got back. but i think this one looks good and he already gave me a love bite so im going to keep him. the honesty of the seller/ owner and his willingness to admit a mistake had been made and offer to make it right as soon as it was brought to his attention was greatly appreciated and the main reason i decided to keep the one i was sent, not to mention he is cool as hell !!!!! anyway enough of the jibber jabber here is the best crappy pic's of my new snake i could get in the little time i had him out i didnt want to stress him out to much so i hope to get some better ones once he settles in in about a week or two .

Last edited by 05kas05; 10-02-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12