Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,284

2 members and 2,282 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    When people hate snakes, and they know that you own some, they either regard you with feelings of respect and awe, or utter revulsion. The ones who admire your "courage" may be able to be won over and enticed to touch or hold a snake. The ones that revile you for keeping such "disgusting" animals are the ones that I pity, for their lack of knowledge and ignorance.
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks
    My reptilian friends have kept many a family member from visiting. That was one of the best reasons to get them, initially!
    Randy

"I think it might be helpful for everyone to remember that the purpose of a forum like this is to EXCHANGE IDEAS, not dictate what is right or wrong or good or bad. If you disagree with what someone else is suggesting, you can say so without being argumentative or completely slamming the guy (or girl)." - Smynx

Thanks
    When people tell me they do not like snakes, I don't push the subject, I have a tree year old to do that. My mother was psycologically damaged as a child when it came to snakes. She had a whiskey barrel of gater snakes dumped on her. When she found out I had a snake, she freaked, saying that she'll never come over, which is okay, we go over there enough. When my bf saw Pauliocho eat for the 1st time he became a disbeliver, but is slowily reverting back. I let people know who are coming over that I have a snake, and tell them I'll do what makes them comfortable, short of getting rid of him. I had this one girl come over and she was freaking out cuz I was holding him, so I put him in the cage, and talked to her about them, and now after seeing Pauliocho a few times she is on the hunt for a bp of her own.

Becky

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123