Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,204

0 members and 3,204 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Lil' Monsters!

Thanks

Thought I would share our new hoodies! Get yours @ www.grrrr8stuff.com! 25% of all sales goes towards Orlando Bully Rescue!
    Also- sign a petition to federally end BSL! www.petitions.whitehouse.gov then click on "open petitions" & search "bsl". Give our breeds a voice & end BSL for good... If we don't take a stand more & more breeds will be added to the list, not just pitbulls. Our animals deserve rights. Bad owners DO NOT. THE GOVERNMENT IS PUNISHING THE WRONG SPECIES!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    -TAYLOR
    1.0 AMAZING BOYFRIEND- HUNTER
    BALLS
    0.1 NORMAL- CERSEI, 1.0 GHOST-JESSE JAMES, 1.0 ALBINO- RA, 0.1 ALBINO- CYBELLE, 1.0 HIGH WHITE PIED- WYATT, 1.0 SPIDER- KRONOS, 0.1 PASTEL- CLEOPATRA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

PitOnTheProwl (01-10-2013)

BPnet Senior Member GoingPostal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 723 Posts

Re: Lil' Monsters!

Cute Ambullies anyways, nice to see some with ears although that new pup isn't a "tricolor". That would be like the tanpoint markings on a dobe or rottie except with white markings. I'm gonna have to check that site out for some bully gear.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GoingPostal For This Useful Post:

pookie! (01-22-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoingPostal View Post
    Cute Ambullies anyways, nice to see some with ears although that new pup isn't a "tricolor". That would be like the tanpoint markings on a dobe or rottie except with white markings. I'm gonna have to check that site out for some bully gear.
    Thanks, I love their ears too. =) but my male tri is indeed a tri... He's tawny white & blue. I'm not trying to be rude but I don't understand the "tanpoint" reference... & his tri markings (the ones around his eyes, face & paws) are blue. So if he's white, tawny & blue how is that not a tricolor (please don't take that as offensive I'm just curious.)? Anyways... The website Grrrr8Stuff.com is awesome, they have some cool stuff. I don't know if you've heard of Larrythedog.com they've got some awesome stuff as well. =) many blessings!

-TAYLOR
    BALLS
    0.1 NORMAL- CERSEI, 1.0 GHOST-JESSE JAMES, 1.0 ALBINO- RA, 0.1 ALBINO- CYBELLE, 1.0 HIGH WHITE PIED- WYATT, 1.0 SPIDER- KRONOS, 0.1 PASTEL- CLEOPATRA

Thanks

Last edited by TaylorMade; 01-13-2013 at 11:46 PM.
    -TAYLOR
    BALLS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Thanks, I love their ears too. =) but my male tri is indeed a tri... He's tawny white & blue. I'm not trying to be rude but I don't understand the "tanpoint" reference... & his tri markings (the ones around his eyes, face & paws) are blue. So if he's white, tawny & blue how is that not a tricolor (please don't take that as offensive I'm just curious.)? Anyways... The website Grrrr8Stuff.com is awesome, they have some cool stuff. I don't know if you've heard of Larrythedog.com they've got some awesome stuff as well. =) many blessings!

*CORRECTION* lol I feel so dumb... For some reason I said "tawny" (I'm a re re) he's FAWN, white & blue. Whoops. =)

-TAYLOR
    BALLS

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678