Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,242

2 members and 3,240 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Lil' Monsters!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBubblyDrink View Post
    It's as good of place as any, just a correction, no different than someone calling a BP a Boa.
    Exactly, misidentifying breeds is what got all this BSL stuff started. It hurts our breed when people misidentify.

ˇERMAGHERD A DERK!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pookie! For This Useful Post:

DNACurtusK (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    Both those pups look great. I own am bullies and apbts. I think the blue pup looks alot like the earlier razors edge dogs which I prefer.

This is just my opinion on the breeds and in no way want to offend or disrespect anyone.

I dont agree with the ball pyhon boa comparison. AM bullies started with apbt/amstaffs. The look of the ambullies has changed over the years. I own the earlier razors edge style because in MY opinion its just a thicker style of the original apbt I grew up with. I think they are a more calmer dog than my working apbts and require less work.
    I have them all registered with ukc as apbts and think they are all the same just a different line. People have recently bred other breeds (english bulldogs, french bulldogs) into the earlier style am bullies creating shorter, wider heavier dogs. Then th dogs end up looking completely different than the dogs on the pedigree.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to edgarfl For This Useful Post:

TaylorMade (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarfl View Post
    Great looking dogs. Love to see them with good owners. I have a few myself.

Lol on the apbt/bully issue but thats for another forum.
    Thank you. Yeah I'm done arguing with people... Just don't have the energy to argue with some random person. Lol. Thanks for supporting our breed!
    Happy Holidays! & thanks again for the compliment!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    -TAYLOR
    1.0 AMAZING BOYFRIEND- HUNTER
    BALLS
    0.1 NORMAL- CERSEI, 1.0 GHOST-JESSE JAMES, 1.0 ALBINO- RA, 0.1 ALBINO- CYBELLE, 1.0 HIGH WHITE PIED- WYATT, 1.0 SPIDER- KRONOS, 0.1 PASTEL- CLEOPATRA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarfl View Post
    Both those pups look great. I own am bullies and apbts. I think the blue pup looks alot like the earlier razors edge dogs which I prefer.

This is just my opinion on the breeds and in no way want to offend or disrespect anyone.

I dont agree with the ball pyhon boa comparison. AM bullies started with apbt/amstaffs. The look of the ambullies has changed over the years. I own the earlier razors edge style because in MY opinion its just a thicker style of the original apbt I grew up with. I think they are a more calmer dog than my working apbts and require less work.
    I have them all registered with ukc as apbts and think they are all the same just a different line. People have recently bred other breeds (english bulldogs, french bulldogs) into the earlier style am bullies creating shorter, wider heavier dogs. Then th dogs end up looking completely different than the dogs on the pedigree.
    Thanks a bunch. & I couldn't agree with you more about my blue male... He's very calm. My tri color on the other hand is definitely more of a "working type". & mine are also registered @ the ukc as APBTs also. So that's why I'm just not arguing with people that aren't worth it. Lol. Thanks for the support! Happy holidays!

-TAYLOR
    BALLS
    0.1 NORMAL- CERSEI, 1.0 GHOST-JESSE JAMES, 1.0 ALBINO- RA, 0.1 ALBINO- CYBELLE, 1.0 HIGH WHITE PIED- WYATT, 1.0 SPIDER- KRONOS, 0.1 PASTEL- CLEOPATRA

Thanks
    & I JUST WANNA GET THIS OFF MY CHEST APBTs or BULLIES (whatever) LOVE TO PLEASE THEIR OWNER... WHICH IS THE REASON WHY THEY ARE SUCH GOOD "FIGHT DOGS" (WHICH I DO NOT SUPPORT IN ANY WAY) ALL PITS THAT ARE FOUGHT HAVE THEIR OWNER RIGHT BEHIND THEM EGGING THEM ON. WITH POSITIVE RENFORCEMENT AND A NO TOLERANCE MENATALY ABOUT FIGHTING YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY HAVE MULTIPULE MALES (& FEMALES ALSO) WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. SO I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY... MOVE ALONG TO ANOTHER POST. (IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN SUPPORTIVE). I WOULD JUST RATHER PERFER POSITIVE ENGERY INSTEAD OF "LECTURING" ME ON WHAT KIND OF DOGS I HAVE. THANKS!

-TAYLOR
    BALLS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

PitOnTheProwl (12-22-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts
    Wow, no need for yelling in caps lock.

And you can't really tell people to move along, it is the internet, and everbody is entitled to post. Just because opinions differ, doesn't give one person more right over the other. Just sayin...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by DooLittle; 12-21-2012 at 09:49 PM.
    If nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DooLittle For This Useful Post:

Coleslaw007 (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    They're not trying to lecture you, they're trying to protect their hobby. People like you who think that "positive reinforcement" and a "no tolerance mentality" about fighting are the reason these dogs are getting banned in so many places. These dogs were bred to fight, its intrinsic to their very being. Keeping them together is taking a risk and thats a fact. If you dont want to listen then thats fine, but dont get all pissy at everyone bc theyre only looking out for the wellbeing of the hobby and more importantly the wellbeing of the dogs.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

Coleslaw007 (12-21-2012),DNACurtusK (01-02-2013),GoingPostal (01-12-2013),MrBubblyDrink (12-22-2012),pookie! (12-22-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDooLittle View Post
    Wow, no need for yelling in caps lock.

And you can't really tell people to move along, it is the internet, and everbody is entitled to post. Just because opinions differ, doesn't give one person more right over the other. Just sayin...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Lol I wasn't really "yelling", sorry if it came off that way. I honestly just wanted to post pics of my dogs, not thinking I would get lectured on what breed they are & told my dogs will fight. Pits are my absolute passion, I've had them my entire life & not once had a problem with fights. & I totally agree that people should post opinions but if you have nothing nice to say... Just don't say anything. (that's not directed at you.) my bad if I came of as rude or b!tchy, I'm just a little offended that people (not you) would try & school me on dogs they have never seen or even had the privilege to meet. Again- sorry if I offended you, my "caps" were intended to get a point across, not to yell, I'm not a fighter I'm a lover, I hate thinking someone is upset with me.

Happy holidays Dr. Doolittle, hope I didn't offend you.

Last edited by TaylorMade; 12-21-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    -TAYLOR
    BALLS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    They're not trying to lecture you, they're trying to protect their hobby. People like you who think that "positive reinforcement" and a "no tolerance mentality" about fighting are the reason these dogs are getting banned in so many places. These dogs were bred to fight, its intrinsic to their very being. Keeping them together is taking a risk and thats a fact. If you dont want to listen then thats fine, but dont get all pissy at everyone bc theyre only looking out for the wellbeing of the hobby and more importantly the wellbeing of the dogs.
    "people like me" are the reason they are being banned? No. The reason they are being banned is because they are in the hands of irresponsible owners who don't know how to properly raise them. & if anyone is more concerned about their wellbeing it would be me... My dogs are like my children. They are my world and I would never allow or let something bad happen to either one. Every dog is different but at the same time every dog OWNER is different. & I don't consider owning pits a "hobby"... Lol. It's a little more to just being a" hobby"... Fishing is a hobby. Owning pets is, in my opinion, having another family member.

I'm tired of beating a dead horse. So with that said I'm just going to end this convo & not respond to any negative comments. I know very well that I'm not going to bend the opinion of someone over the Internet.

No hard feelings to everyone... Hope y'all have a safe & happy holiday! I'm done.

Last edited by TaylorMade; 12-21-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    -TAYLOR
    BALLS

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

Coleslaw007 (12-21-2012),I-KandyReptiles (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    "people like me" are the reason they are being banned? No. The reason they are being banned is because they are in the hands of irresponsible owners who don't know how to properly raise them. & if anyone is more concerned about their wellbeing it would be me... My dogs are like my children. They are my world and I would never allow or let something bad happen to either one. Every dog is different but at the same time every dog OWNER is different. & I don't consider owning pits a "hobby"... Lol. It's a little more to just being a" hobby".

Im not going to even bother continuing to argue with you bc it clearly wont change your mind. I will agree with you that every OWNER is different though.

Ok if its not a "hobby" what would you call it? We call keeping herps a "hobby". Hobby, avocation, interest, passion. Whatever you want to call it, idrc.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast