Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,182

0 members and 3,182 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LOL...yeah that should be fine.

Thanks
    I reeeally don't want crickets loose in the house. Both the kids, as soon as they saw the crickets said, "But they're little! They could get out!" By the way, I had one green and one orange when I got them. I now have one tan and one invisible in the leaves.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    Apparently I won't be putting any pics of the new guys up tonight. They're a little bashful and I don't want to stress them out too much. I was surprised by how much their color could change. I understood they could get lighter or darker but didn't realize they could change from one color to an entirely different one!
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans

Quote Originally Posted by Marla
    Apparently I won't be putting any pics of the new guys up tonight. They're a little bashful and I don't want to stress them out too much. I was surprised by how much their color could change. I understood they could get lighter or darker but didn't realize they could change from one color to an entirely different one!
    Oh yes...Cresteds can change colors dramatically. The main difference I saw was during night and daytime.

Thanks
    That's very cool. I didn't realize the difference was going to be so dramatic. I'm sure I'll be learning lots more about these guys as they make their personalities and abilities known.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12