Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,238

0 members and 3,238 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes they do, Kara! Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBeard
    Quote Originally Posted by Marla
    See, David, i knew you could pick up a good-looking girl.
    LMAO.....I'll remember that, Marla!
    That's ok, David, I think I can take it. I don't tease til I'm pretty sure the one I'm teasing can take it from me, too.

Seriously, though, she's a good-lookin' girl. One of the things I like about normal-pattern hognoses is that they give the illusion of being in constant motion even when they're perfectly still.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

See, David, i knew you could pick up a good-looking girl.
    LMAO.....I'll remember that, Marla!
    That's ok, David, I think I can take it. I don't tease til I'm pretty sure the one I'm teasing can take it from me, too.

Seriously, though, she's a good-lookin' girl. One of the things I like about normal-pattern hognoses is that they give the illusion of being in constant motion even when they're perfectly still.
    Haha, thats good to know, Marla!

And you're right, the normals are gorgeous in my eyes as well. I don't see mine sit still too often though, lol.

Thanks
    David, do you like the amel's at all? We're working with a few and they are soooooooo sexy!!!!! Even the hets are gorgeous - very red.

K
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

While I'm not a huge fan of amels in general, the Hognoses do look pretty good and I really like the red ones!

BTW, Kara.....since Michelle gets a free Blackhead Python later.......could ya hook me up too? LOL

Thanks
    Hey now...Michelle and I go waaaaaaaaaaay back. There's a lot more to our BHP deal than you know.

K
    Kara L. Norris
    The Blood Cell - BloodPythons.com
    Selectively-bred bloods & short-tailed pythons
    Quality is our only filter.

I for one think that deal is awesome! Gotta keep the karma exhange going right?

And don't worry, I was just joking, lol.

Thanks

And you're right, the normals are gorgeous in my eyes as well. I don't see mine sit still too often though, lol.
    ... doesn't necessarily mean come out with both barrels blazing, tho :shock: :wink:

The store I've mentioned before run by the young guy with the hots licenses typically has a hognose or two and I've watched them taking a siesta or whatever, but still looking like they're in motion. It's a neat effect.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

... doesn't necessarily mean come out with both barrels blazing, tho :shock: :wink:

The store I've mentioned before run by the young guy with the hots licenses typically has a hognose or two and I've watched them taking a siesta or whatever, but still looking like they're in motion. It's a neat effect.
    lol, don;t worry...I'll try not to bust your chops too bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12