Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,153

2 members and 2,151 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,114
Threads: 248,559
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, kindred_of_rot
    Thanks

Sterilite tubs, where to buy?

Target.com says that the Sterilite 1755 is not sold in stores, so does that mean that all you APCages owners had to order offline??? Or is the website wrong? I got my rack today, very excited to put it all together, took a trip to walmart for tubs, couldn't find what I needed, went on the site and saw that Target is the only store that sells them now I'm wondering if I have to wait even longer to have my rack complete due to ordering form Target.com.

Thanks

Ohio but looking to relocate grrrr new laws!
    Thanks

Re: Sterilite tubs, where to buy?

Try another Walmart or their website. I actually found tubs for my AP rack at a big lots.
    Come see what's new with us at https://www.facebook.com/BFEPetsandSupply

Happy Herping!!!!

Thanks
    I've got one 28 qt sterilite that fits WITH the lid on, I'm trying to work without the lids...but big lots might be a good idea, I hope I have enough time to stop by after work tomorrow.

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Target has them in the store, it's just that not every one carries them. I found most of mine at a Target after trying 3 stores within a 30 mile radius of where I live and then bought the rest at Big Lots. Not sure if the Big Lots are a Midwest thing or not but if you have one close, they're quite a bit cheaper than Target and the exact same things. I think you might be able to order the 1755 series (32 quart) from Amazon and/or the Target web-site. Target had them listed on there a while back but I haven't looked recently. Whatever you do, buy more than what you think you'll need (2 or 3 extras) just in case. They're a pain to track down and when (not if, anymore!) Sterilite changes their dimensions, we'll be out of luck to find that size.
    Before all else, be armed. - Niccolo Machiavelli

BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts
    If you live in fl I know Publix carries the 32qt you're looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks
    BIG LOTS!! i just filled my AP rack with 6 tubs yesterday and Big Lots was way cheaper then target anyways. i paid 38 bucks for 6 tubs
    "You can derelict my balls, capi-tan." -zoolander
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Sometimes It Hurts... PitOnTheProwl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 4,274 Posts
    Home Depot

Thanks
    Thanks for the help guys. Found em at target, not the one next to my house of course lol but since I'm only using a few I the 8 I bought maybe I'll return me and get a few bucks back when I pick me up at big lots