Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,374

1 members and 3,373 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks

lucky, lucky, lucky

So last weekend I bought my first ball. Over the next few days we are working on moving tanks around, tweeking heat/humidity, and all that good stuff. So the other night I broke a big rule and apparently wasnt giving my full attention to one animal at a time. Well the next morning I wake up for work at 5:30 (yuck) and go into the reptile room which is also wear my suits are. I glance at one of my corns tanks and my heart stopped. The lid was completely off and on the ground. I forgot to put it back on. (such an idiot). Now shes a sweetheart and loves to be held, shes always sticking her nose up to the screen to come out and play so I knew she must of slithered out almost as soon as I had walked away the night before. I started ripping that room apart, totally freaking out. I almost called in to work so I could look for her. I decided to try the adjacent bedroom just to see if she had slipped out from the door and into that room. I opened the door, flicked on the light and there she was just chilling right in the middle of the floor, picks her head up to look at me, I reach down and she just started to crawl up my arm! I could not believe how lucky I was. Definitely learned a valuable lesson here and just had to share my excitement because I know this could have been an absolute disaster.

Thanks
    Great story I hate the "i don't think I'm ever going to find this thing!" feeling ha, good to hear some good outcome

M

Thanks

Re: lucky, lucky, lucky

Wow, sounds like a great snake you have there

Thanks

Re: lucky, lucky, lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Flikky View Post
    Wow, sounds like a great snake you have there

She is. Shes a motley sun-glow and loves to be held. She has the best disposition ever. Just curls up around my wrist and lays her head on the back of my hand sometimes. I love her and I was heartbroken when I thought I might not find her.