Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,034

0 members and 1,034 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts

Talking Recorded a little video of "Butters"

Feel free to mute the video haha . Next time I do a video like this, I'll take away all the props so Butters doesn't try to steal anything !

The video is amazing in HD!!

Last edited by h00blah; 07-28-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    WTF SUSY DONT BE STEALIN MA BEARS!

Lmfao. The commentary made the vid. Im assuming that was your sister or gf? She's funny haha. Anyways gorgeous snake! The video came out very well. Unfortunately her name always confuses me. Butters the lesser enchi lol
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

h00blah (07-28-2012)

Thanks

Re: Recorded a little video of "Butters"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    WTF SUSY DONT BE STEALIN MA BEARS!

Lmfao. The commentary made the vid. Im assuming that was your sister or gf? She's funny haha. Anyways gorgeous snake! The video came out very well. Unfortunately her name always confuses me. Butters the lesser enchi lol
    XD! She's my buddy . She talks a lot, and with a lot of enthusiasm hahaha.

He might just need a name change . Not sure what to name him though! I normally don't name animals, but he reminded me of Butters from South Park! The blonde hair and pale white skin! I swear it was a perfect match when he was still a little juvy! He's at around 500 - 600 grams now in that vid. I should probably start pairing him, but I'm going to "race to eggs" with another member from this forum, and the race begins on October 1st !
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h00blah View Post
    XD! She's my buddy . She talks a lot, and with a lot of enthusiasm hahaha.

He might just need a name change . Not sure what to name him though! I normally don't name animals, but he reminded me of Butters from South Park! The blonde hair and pale white skin! I swear it was a perfect match when he was still a little juvy! He's at around 500 - 600 grams now in that vid. I should probably start pairing him, but I'm going to "race to eggs" with another member from this forum, and the race begins on October 1st !
    Whoa did i hear race?!?! As in a competition? Whats this all about? Can i get in on that lol? Itll be my first year too!

And nah you cant rename him now, otherwise he wont respond when you call him.

Ya your buddy is funny haha.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks

Re: Recorded a little video of "Butters"

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Whoa did i hear race?!?! As in a competition? Whats this all about? Can i get in on that lol? Itll be my first year too!
    LOL! It can't hurt . We're just going to pair on Oct 1, and just go through the same routine. Since not every snake is the same, we're just going to see who gets eggs first (if at all ...), and that person wins! There's no prize or anything. It's my first season, and I think it'll help a lot doing what another breeder does until I finally get to see some of those little calcified water balloons!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by h00blah View Post
    LOL! It can't hurt . We're just going to pair on Oct 1, and just go through the same routine. Since not every snake is the same, we're just going to see who gets eggs first (if at all ...), and that person wins! There's no prize or anything. It's my first season, and I think it'll help a lot doing what another breeder does until I finally get to see some of those little calcified water balloons!
    Cool im down. Any yea i wasnt expecting a prize. Except for pride, man points and bragging rights... But i mean who needs any of those lol.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    New fedex fairy pickup might be uploaded tomorrow! If not - I'll just record a vid of my clown! She's always curious and adorable