Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,188

0 members and 3,188 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

Champion and Hell Sounds?

Has anyone ever heard of such things, there's this kid on Facebook going a-wol about it and I'm simply asking questions about where I would find such things in the Bible. He has yet to answer, and just continues to ramble on about how I'm running my mouth. This is why I would much rather live in an area where there are people with some bit of intelligence, and be homeschooled and not worry about drama. If anyone has heard of these please let me know!
    Reptiles
    0.0.1 - Rhacodactylus Ciliatus, Cheerio

Mammals
    1.1 - Canis Lupus Familiaris, Little Man & Molly

Thanks
    I have no clue about what you're referencing here. What are the champion and hell sounds in reference to? Also, AWOL as far as I have ever heard it is an acronym used in the military that means Absent Without Leave. What do you mean when you say a-wol? That he's just freaking out about it?

Ultimately, just ignore stupid people and don't let them get to you. I used to be someone that would always argue with people if they were saying something that is completely incorrect or just plain stupid but at this point have learned to just let stuff go. It definitely came with age for me, although there are others that will simply never grow up and learn to be a bigger person.
    Bruce
    Top Shelf Herps
    1.0 Pastel (Gypsos)
    1.0 VPI Axanthic Pinstripe (B-Dub)
    1.0 Sable het Hypo (Flat Top)
    1.0 Lesser Platinum (Sean2)
    1.1 Lemonback (Einstein.Elsa)
    0.1 Pied (unnamed)
    0.1 Pinstripe het Hypo (Chopper)
    0.1 het VPI Axanthic (Vanilla)
    0.1 Spider 50% het VPI Axanthic (Serine)
    0.1 Hypo (Bella)
    0.1 het Hypo (Hooker)
    0.1 Cinnamon (Nutmeg)
    0.1 Normal (Jane)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gsarchie For This Useful Post:

Mike41793 (07-20-2012)

Thanks
    Some people are just too dumb to argue with. Lesson I learned a lot time ago. Especially if he is going off about religious matters, which I'm going to try and stay out of for the most part here, haha.

What I've learned is that people will use information they can benefit from to add to their argument, even if that information isn't entirely correct or can easily be questioned by another portion of text. Such as when people quote the bible to further their own purposes, yet if you quote the bible to negate those arguments (such as a contradiction to their original argument), you are suddenly the one "picking and choosing" your words.

Anyone who wants to argue is going to either: A.) Do it intelligently and research their sources. B.) Be able to admit that they are wrong when information is provided that negates their claims. C.) Failing A & B, they will play dirty, yell and scream and try to get you to bend to their opinion through 'loudness', forwardness, accusations and generally being 'ignorant' to anything other than their own opinions.

I've never heard of what this guy is talking about. Can you quote one of his comments, perhaps?
    - Danielle

Snakes are just tails with faces....
    1.0 Pied BP, 1.0 Crested Gecko, 1.0 RAPTOR Leopard gecko, , 0.1 Desert Pin BP, 1.0 Albino BP, 0.1 Leachie Gecko

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gsarchie View Post
    I have no clue about what you're referencing here. What are the champion and hell sounds in reference to? Also, AWOL as far as I have ever heard it is an acronym used in the military that means Absent Without Leave. What do you mean when you say a-wol? That he's just freaking out about it?

Ultimately, just ignore stupid people and don't let them get to you. I used to be someone that would always argue with people if they were saying something that is completely incorrect or just plain stupid but at this point have learned to just let stuff go. It definitely came with age for me, although there are others that will simply never grow up and learn to be a bigger person.
    x2 to all of this

First off i have no clue what the hell youre talking about J. (pun intended). And secondly im only familiar with that awol too. Whats a-wol?

And thirdly, yes what gsarchie said. I used to argue too but then i realized yoy cant fix stupid. See nowadays ppl are raised being told you can be anything you want when you grow up. So unfortunately some people take that as an oppurtunity to become a stupid jackass...
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

gsarchie (07-28-2012)