Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,263

2 members and 3,261 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our younglings

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    great snakes!!!
    I really like Neph, (african rock) though I think that I'm never going to be abble of having one snake that can get that big.Hope to see more pics of both of your snakes soon
    Jesús

Thanks
    Both snakes are still pretty small (under 3 feet). Neph is just a baby, and even though she's just as long or longer than Suki, she's obviously not as heavy-bodied. We've got plenty of room in our house to accomodate Neph's eventual size, but no definite plans yet on how to do so. We've adopted a moderate feeding schedule as opposed to power-feeding her, so hopefully, we'll have plenty of time to figure things out.

Banned
    Thanks
    You ever see that video of a rock eating a full grown male gazelle? That was awsome, and now that I think about it I gotta find that vid and upload it!

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    good call John watching giant restrictors eat their giant prey is more than amazing to watch
    make sure you tell us when and if you find that video and download it

oh ya and welcome to the site sulkin and smynx this is a great site to get those questions awnsered.
    and keep the pics coming when your afrock gets real big.........................don't fall prey to it.......................LOL!!!
    Girlfriend: Your room smells like reptile!!!
    Me: Are you saying my balls smell??

Banned
    Thanks
    I looked for 20 mins and could not locate it. Dang, guess I'll wait some more. Heck I'm still looking for the video of the hoax 49 foot retic.

Thanks
    Are these stills from the video you are talking about? I found these with google image finder but didn't know there was a corresponding video:

The boys will have moved on to college by that time so we'll have some spare rooms - oughta be a real litmus test when they start bringing the girlfriends home to meet us.

Anyone else have pics of thier rock?

Oh and on an unrelated topic I forgot to post a pic of Whiskers (though I think my son might have renamed him "Reptar") our omnivore who enjoys tomatos mangos kiwis crickets and a pinkie now and again:

I've never seen one of these until we picked it up - really great mellow disposition and awesome pets.

Banned
    Thanks
    Well, not from the same video. In the video the rock is out of a field and the gazelle has massive horns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12