Yep it may happen, Im gonna order a nice looking male from alexhuereptiles.com this wednesday and should recieve myBP on thursday. Thanks to Jeanne who searched for me and found this guy ( we'll see how everything gos)

Well Ive got three questions I realy need to get cleared up in preperation, so to you experts here it gos:

1.When the snake first arives and I open the package, should I just put the box in the enclosure and let him come out on his own, or should I pick him up and place him inside? (I know this question might sound stupid but I realy have no idea what to expect)

2. After the acclimation period (2 weeks Im guessing) do I pick him up, put him in a feeding bin, and offer food.Or do I feed him in his enclosure first to make sure he eats and than start moving him at meal time?

3. According to the website he is eating F/T mice.Should I buy both mice and rat pups, and offer one of each at meal time (one mouse first followed by one rat pup) in order to transition him into eating rats only?

BONUS QUESTION :wink: Whats the best place to buy feeders?

I could never have gotten even this far without everyones help here, thanks a bunch.

Paul "beaglegod"