Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,378

1 members and 3,377 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Ok, I'm meeting Wizzill in DC this weekend so he can watch Andariel for me for the time being. I'm goin back down to DC at the end of Feb/March for 2 weeks to see about finding a place to live and a job in which case I'd be able to get my BP back in no time.

On Sunday morning I'm gonna wake up and clean out Andariel's tank and wipe everything down, then let it air dry prolly go over to get the BCI after lunch. I'm going to go with papertowels for substrate until I get her sheds fixed and get her to the vet. Once she's healthy and back to her normal self I'll prolly go back to mulch unless someone recommends something different for BCI's than the usual choices for BP's (papertowels, newspaper, astroturf, cypress).

Thanks for all the responses This is the reasons why people (myself included) come here.

-Chris
    -Chris

0.1 - Columbian Redtailed Boa - Sprocket <-- now vinnimac's
    0.0.2 - Leopard Geckos - Aflack and Geico <-- LOL

Thanks
    LOL not a problem there boss. Tho it took me a day or two or more to realize where it went lol I didn't think I posted it in here but dismissed it as me being a moron and forgetting where I posted LOL.... lol

-Chris
    -Chris

Thanks

whats a good price

Well I just got back from the petstore and dinner. The BCI definately looks better than it did last time i was over there (Saturday) but it still has alot of unshed skin.

I also found out that the guy I've been talking to over there is also the manager, so after a lil talking I talked him into throwing in a bottle of shedease (first time i've seen it there) with the snake on sunday.

I'll be driving to DC on saturday to meet Wizzill at the zoo. He's going to be watching my BP for me until my move to Virginia in the next month or two. I currently live with my grandparents and they wouldn't allow two snakes in the same house so he's going to watch my baby Andariel for me until I get my place in VA (just outside DC) so that I can rescue that BCI.

Also found out that it was a dropoff they got. They figure a student at FSU moved away or just didn't want it anymore so he/she left it on the doorstep back in the fall so no paperwork is available with it. But that they had done some checking and it may have come from a local breeder that used to own an exotic petstore in town till it burned down a few years back. She apparently still breeds small time outta her house.

A vet trip is already planned for 2 weeks after I take her on sunday. I figure 2 weeks is more than enough time to get the rest of her shed off and make sure she'll eat and get a stool sample to have tested.

-Chris
    -Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12