Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,323

0 members and 3,323 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
    Thanks

*Boaphile Outcome*

After 8 and 1/2 weeks of waiting, i finally recieved my rack from Boaphile today. I gotta be honest, after all the moaning and groaning i did about Boaphile's very poor customer service, the rack itself is pretty cool. Nice and closed in and has held heat pretty good. The only thing i don't like is that i thought it would be alot more stable. It feels cheap, but by no means was it cheap at all. I guess im used to 600 lb melamine racks, that you could take a bulldozer to. My overall expierience with Boaphile was a -2, i will most likely not deal with them in the future. As far as the product itself, i would give it a 8. -2+8=6. Not too great, but not the most horrible thing i have been through, in a long shot. If it wasn't for the huge lack of communication and care on their part, i would consider buying from them again. At this point i think i am pretty comfortable buying from RBI or AP's.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Rbi ftw

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    I went with AP for racks 2 & 3 and I really like them. Sorry to hear you had such a bad time.

Thanks

Re: *Boaphile Outcome*

For the life of me I can't understand how this guy manages to still sell racks and cages! There are more than enough horror stories floating around of his customer service.

In any event, glad you got your rack and it sounds like it's working out for you!

BPnet Senior Member
    Thanks
    Glad you got your rack and it's working for you. I have two AP racks and will buy a third from them. Their customer service is top-notch, as is their product. If I'm dropping that kind of money on a product, I appreciate being treated like a valued consumer, not just some schmoe that forked over several hundred dollars and can then be ignored, lol! That was my experience with Boaphile when I wrote them and N-E-V-E-R heard back, which made the decision not to buy from them pretty easy. RBI is great as well, although I've never purchased a rack from them. The cleaning supplies and rodent components I've bought from Rich are great quality and the service is awesome. Anyway, glad you got your rack and hope it holds up for you. Take care!
    Before all else, be armed. - Niccolo Machiavelli