Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,349

3 members and 3,346 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bobcat Pics!

Thanks

Fresh shed, I think

kinda makes you wish you could shoot back.

Thanks
    Hoomi, that's awful. I think I would've started sitting near the enclosure with a rifle and firing back. I'm pretty sure it's a clear case of self-defense if they shoot at you first on your own property and they're not John Law.
    3.1.1 BP (Snyder, Hanover, Bo Peep, Sir NAITF, Eve), 1.2.3 Rhacodactylus ciliatus (Sandiego, Carmen, Scooby, Camo, BABIES ), 1.0 Chow (Buddha), 0.2 cats (Jezebel, PCBH "Nanners"), 0.3 humans
    xnview for resizing and coverting pics

Support Ball-Pythons.net by shopping our store!

Thanks
    I've been throught the keeping wild animals before, we had a tundra wolf years back and I had a neighbor that called on us constantly in fear that my harmless puppy was going to eat his grandchildren!
    Crazy, I took "Sniper" to work with me at the elderly home as well as having my 5th child born in that house and he was with it from birth on and never hurt anyone, in fact he was afraid of most, especially men.
    I don't have any problems so far with the cats but they don't howl at the moon either and they mostly stay indoors, with the wolf there really is no way of telling until death what % they are so it was hard for them to make me give him up but I finally did as soon as I found the proper home for him.
    The cats on the other hand are very easy to tell they are not domestic!

But, I have NO fear that they would hurt anyone at all,they are very affectionate and don't bother any of the other creatures in my home.................
    They don't scratch anything but their posts but they do tend to drag things around the house like clothing, kids toys, paper towel rolls, a loaf of bread..................about anything they can get their paws on to play with.........................they don't chew it up, they just put it in my path to trip over!
    2.2.1 Ball Pythons
    0.0.7 Fish
    0.0.2 Bearded Dragons
    1.2 Ferrets
    1.3 Bobcats
    1.7 Ragdoll Cats
    2.3 Kids
    2.1 Adults
    0.0.10 Ragdolls Kittens!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123