Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,304

0 members and 3,304 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks
    For those of you that have several snakes, do they sometimes share pretty much the same shed cycles? My milksnake shed earler this morning and as I was cleaning out his tank, I notice that Ching, my larger BP who has been in blue ( eyes cleared up yesterday) was making a rukus in his cage. Lo and behold, he was rubbing his branch and starting to shed as well. Last month when they shed it was about 6 days inbetween the two. Anything like this happen to anyone before? I'm so excited.

Thump

BPnet Veteran ballpythonandragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well actually i don't have but one BP so i can't compare to that. But my guy just went out of shed and hes all pink bellyed again and i think hes going to go back into shed again is this healthy i feed 1 rat a week should i boost it up to 2 rats. and is it ok if they shed right after another shed?
    don't have any reptiles apartment says no.

Yup...I notice that alot. Theres never just one snake in shed at my house, lol. I think its sort of like women who live together whose cycle simultaneously.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    LOL David, what a theory.. lol...

Thump- As for me, I'm with David. There is never a day that one isn't in shed over here. I don't thinkit's anything else but coincidence. There are always at least 2 snakes over here in shed at the same time. (But then again, they are all babies).

ballpythonanddragon- That's good to hear that your little bp is shedding so quickly. That just means he is growing fast (or normal, whichever you prefer) Oh, and one rat a week is fine, no need to go to two. How big is he, and how big are the rats you are feeding him?

Jennifer