Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,383

1 members and 3,382 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spider bite

Thanks

Re: Spider bite

Definitely, it's a serious bite. It may led to further complications, if neglected. Some people may think spider as one of the most innocuous things which can turn out to be almost catastrophic. In the like manner, Jane Hefferan, a graduate of Vanderbilt law school, has gone through 20 surgeries and saddled with a $1 million tab for a spider bite. Thus, a single spider bite have costs this woman $1 million for treatment.

Registered User BleedingOrange36's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suffered an unknown spider bite a few months back. I didn't notice it until the following morning. It started as a red bump with what looked like a ingrown hair in the middle. By lunch it formed a red line on my arm. By 2:00 pm the red line ran up my arm. By the time I got to the hospital the red streak continued up my arm, across my armpit and down my chest. 3 hrs of iv's, and it started to heal.

I still believe it was a recluse, I was catching roughly 2-3 a day outside and inside my apartment. But I've also caught a female baby widow on my porch... Who knows. I now have a dent on my forearm where the bite was.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123