Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,373

4 members and 3,369 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts
    I've always found Rhasputin to be a very helpful person... I'm surprised to find that she's had so many bad dealings and now a theft.

I would hope that she can turn things around and go the 'straight and narrow' to regain her reputation. It just takes effort on her part.

To the OP I hope you get your mouse. Sounds like it's invaluable as far as it's genetics and of course all the hassle to get them shipped also.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks
    Thanked 4,252 Times in 2,630 Posts

Re: Beware of Casey Lauren Byiers (Rhasputin/EVLV/Eccentric Evolution)

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    I'm thinking this is a stall. From my understanding many of the does were gravid. I'm thinking ol caseygirl there is thinking no one has thought of that and if she just holds out long enough she can get a litter and foster the babies THEN give the mouse to the rightful owner.

That sound about right casey?
    This thought had crossed my mind. Especially in light of the fact that the animal was not returned to the owner when she showed up in person, and risked running afoul of the law when she refused to return the animal in the presence of law enforcement.

That's a lot of risk to run, just to turn around and NOW say she's willing to return the animal....just not right away.

If you didn’t see the light when the rightful owner and the law showed up at your house, why do you see the light now?

What's the gestation period of a mouse?

Casey, you do know that if you show up with any of these mice in the future, your gig is completely up? Please tell me you've given that some thought?

Casey, more of my life has been lived, than I have yet to go. I've been a few places and seen a few things. The true character of a person is shown by the actions they take after they've done something wrong....it says more about who you really are than how you act when things are going right.
    Thomas "Slim" Whitman
    Never Met A Ball Python I Didn't Like

3. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Slim For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Aes_Sidhe (05-26-2012),BPLuvr (05-27-2012),Coleslaw007 (05-27-2012),Don (05-26-2012),DooLittle (05-26-2012),heathers*bps (05-26-2012),Jabberwocky Dragons (05-26-2012),Jack (05-26-2012),Kiyayiya (05-28-2012),luvmyballs (05-27-2012),MikeM75 (05-26-2012),mykaija (05-26-2012),rabernet (05-26-2012),reptileexperts (05-26-2012),Sama (05-26-2012),Stewart_Reptiles (05-26-2012),Stina (05-27-2012),tlich (05-27-2012),Valentine Pirate (05-26-2012),WarriorPrincess90 (05-26-2012)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's the gestation period of a mouse?
    21 days
    Deborah Stewart

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

Slim (05-26-2012)

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post

Casey, more of my life has been lived, than I have yet to go. I've been a few places and seen a few things. The true character of a person is shown by the actions they take after they've done something wrong....it says more about who you really are than how you act when things are going right.

This^^^^ Is the best quote I've seen in a loooong time.

<---Signature--->
    Snakes, Jeeps, Dragons, Nature, & Knives.. Makes my world go-round!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Foschi Exotic Serpents For This Useful Post:

Slim (05-26-2012)

Thanks

Casey, you are behaving like a politician, with half-answers and sort-of apologies. Find a way to get the mouse you stole back to Christina, and do it now. No more excuses or stalling, please. You stole and lied, and now it's time for you to man up and correct that. It's that simple.

The longer you take and the more excuses you give, the more you suffer and the more your mouse organization suffers (you're the President, for Pete's sake).

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    The true character of a person is shown by the actions they take after they've done something wrong....it says more about who you really are than how you act when things are going right.
    I agree with and fully endorse this sentiment. When I was young I did something really stupid. I only did it once, but I felt guilty and got caught (as I should have). I immediately paid my restitutions (so to speak) and apologized, full-stop. No excuses. I remember that it was very humbling, but in retrospect I learned a hell of a lot that I can still apply to my life today.

There's a lot of value in saying, "I did something wrong. I'm sorry. What can I do to make it right?" and then doing that.
    Last edited by Jack; 05-26-2012 at 05:29 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Useful Post:

Slim (05-26-2012),wolfy-hound (05-26-2012)

Thanks

Unhappy

Unbelievable!!

A few questions..

1. Did anyone else show up at the airport to claim their mice?

2. Was it pre-arranged for Casey to claim her mice at the airport?

3. Was there a pre-arranged place to meet for everyone to claim there mice?

4. Were those involved in the group buy to show proof of what they had purchased?

I usually don't comment on these types of threads, but Casey this was no mistake or confusion. You had every intent to defraud not only Stint, but the entire group! This is quite clear by your actions of showing up at the airport.

By the way...how did you manage to get to the airport? You seem to be having such great difficulty in getting the mouse to it's rightful owner, but had none getting to the airport to claim your mice, err one of you're mice and some else's mouse.

I agree with the possibilty of a litter being scammed here and hence the delay for returning the rightful owners property.
    Last edited by GHOST_584; 05-26-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GHOST_584 View Post
    Unbelievable!!

A few questions..

1. Did anyone else show up at the airport to claim their mice?

2. Was it pre-arranged for Casey to claim her mice at the airport?

3. Was there a pre-arranged place to meet for everyone to claim there mice?

4. Were those involved in the group buy to show proof of what they had purchased?

I usually don't comment on these types of threads, but Casey this was no mistake or confusion. You had every intent to defraud not only Stint, but the entire group! This is quite clear by your actions of showing up at the airport.

By the way...how did you manage to get to the airport? You seem to be having such great difficulty in getting the mouse to it's rightful owner, but had none getting to the airport to claim your mice, err one of you're mice and some else's mouse.

I agree with the possibilty of a litter being scammed here and hence the delay for returning the rightful owners property.
    Instead of asking questions read through the whole thread first lol
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    1. Yes, there were several people at the airport to get mice

2. Yes, it was known casey was picking up her mice at the airport

3. The only people that were supposed to be in the terminal with the mice were the organizer and the person she arrived with (Tara)...but because of the delay in the animals being released from the airline, I think everyone ended up inside sorting them at the same time

4. I don't believe they did....the organizer had a list...but I guess in all the confusion, stress, excitement, sleepiness, etc the genders of aby's were just mixed up. But everything was confirmed ahead of time and everyone should have known what they were supposed to be getting (I know I had confirmed on multiple occasions that I was supposed to get 2 females and 1 male aby...and I have posted the screen shot were the organizer confirmed with casey that she was getting only male abys)

If the doe does happen to have a litter in casey's possession, I expect to recieve the doe along with her entire litter. It is risky to move a doe with a litter....but in this situation I would take that risk.

Thanks

FYI...read all nine pages!!!

With the exception of question #2 don't recall seeing the other questions referenced. Please enlighten me if they were. lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stina View Post
    If the doe does happen to have a litter in casey's possession, I expect to recieve the doe along with her entire litter. It is risky to move a doe with a litter....but in this situation I would take that risk.
    I don't blame you there. I'd take the risk, too!

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast