Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,198

3 members and 3,195 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Beware of Casey Lauren Byiers (Rhasputin/EVLV/Eccentric Evolution)

Quote Originally Posted by mr.spooky View Post
    I was pretty stupid, and made some bad decisions when I was young. Sence then, I have learned from my mistakes, and from those mistakes I feel like I make much better decisions now.
    At some point, EVERYBODY has done something stupid or things that they regret. You cant change the past, but the past can influence decisions in the future.. Trust and respect can be earned.
    jason
    This is absolutely true. But, I would argue that although trust and respect can be earned, it can't always be regained.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dart View Post
    This is absolutely true. But, I would argue that although trust and respect can be earned, it can't always be regained.
    You have to actually put some effort into it, too. It doesn't just come flooding back at the absence of more bad behavior.
    `*`

Thanks
    Wow a lot happened while I was sleeping... I absolutely do not have time to go to rochester in the near future (besides that I've already paid for gas once to go up that way)...and my family want nothing to do with it and I'm not going to ask it of them. I can wait a little while...I'm a reasonable person.

Thanks
    You shouldn't have to go make that trip again. You did once. She refused to right the situation then which would have been much much better. Rhas- I understand that you may not have alot at the moment but you clearly need to do whatever is necessary at this point to resolve the situation. Borrow, beg to borrow. Anything....
    Misunderstanding can happen and lord I know I've had my share. But when they happen I go ABOVE and BEYOND to right the situation no matter what. Nothing would come before correcting the situation.
    I am fairly glad to see this coming to an end though.

Check out what's new on my website... www.Homegrownscales.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Homegrownscales For This Useful Post:

heathers*bps (05-26-2012),satomi325 (05-26-2012)

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    It is not at an end until Stina has a healthy mouse (the correct one) in hand.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Royal Hijinx For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (05-26-2012),heathers*bps (05-26-2012),Mike41793 (05-26-2012),Sama (05-26-2012),WarriorPrincess90 (05-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts
    I'm thinking this is a stall. From my understanding many of the does were gravid. I'm thinking ol caseygirl there is thinking no one has thought of that and if she just holds out long enough she can get a litter and foster the babies THEN give the mouse to the rightful owner.

That sound about right casey?

Put an ad on Craigslist looking for someone going where you need the mouse to go and pay them to do what YOU should have done to begin with.

All the rest of everything you've said is a load of crap. Can't?? My lily white perfectly formed massively muscular buttcheeks, you can't. Don't WANT to is more like it, neh?

Get the girl her mouse, now. Then stop and think about all the people who are saying some really uncool things about you. If they're true, and they certainly seem to be, you're kind of a cruddy person. You might want to work on that.

But before you do, get that mouse to Christina.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

DooLittle (05-26-2012),Foschi Exotic Serpents (05-26-2012),heathers*bps (05-26-2012),luvmyballs (05-27-2012),Mft62485 (06-13-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinx667 View Post
    It is not at an end until Stina has a healthy mouse (the correct one) in hand.
    x2. At this point she could still be blowing smokes up our asses.
    Also i agree with WarriorPrincess and believe that Casey needs to give a public apology.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

WarriorPrincess90 (05-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Also i agree with WarriorPrincess and believe that Casey needs to give a public apology.
    I don't agree on this one. I don't think it needs to be public for it to be sincere. Now if she has any desire to repair her reputation and not just slink away into the ooze, the a public apology would be a good start. But if it's just this one thing that needs to be made good for her to go on, then it's not necessary that it be done here.

I'm not sure she's got the stones to admit to it and apologize to it in public.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

Mike41793 (05-26-2012)

BPnet Senior Member WarriorPrincess90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    I don't agree on this one. I don't think it needs to be public for it to be sincere. Now if she has any desire to repair her reputation and not just slink away into the ooze, the a public apology would be a good start. But if it's just this one thing that needs to be made good for her to go on, then it's not necessary that it be done here.

I'm not sure she's got the stones to admit to it and apologize to it in public.
    I had her reputation in mind when I suggested it, but I still believe that in a situation that has gotten this public to begin with, a public apology would be a good start. Someone who can admit they're wrong and apologize for it in public has a better chance of salvaging what little remains of their reputation...maybe. Plus, I think after what Stina has had to go through, she deserves it.

Certainly a private apology can be sincere...hopefully more sincere...and Stina should get one of those upon delivery of the mouse as well.

That's just my two cents.
    Last edited by WarriorPrincess90; 05-26-2012 at 03:39 PM.

- Nakita

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorPrincess90 For This Useful Post:

Mike41793 (05-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPrincess90 View Post
    I had her reputation in mind when I suggested it, but I still believe that in a situation that has gotten this public to begin with, a public apology would be a good start. Someone who can admit they're wrong and apologize for it in public has a better chance of salvaging what little remains of their reputation...maybe. Plus, I think after what Stina has had to go through, she deserves it.

Certainly a private apology can be sincere...hopefully more sincere...and Stina should get one of those upon delivery of the mouse as well.

That's just my two cents.
    x2 i was thinking along the lines of her rep in the herp/rodent community as well. As i said in my first post in this thread, up until this point ive found Rhasputins comments to always be helpful and informative. People have asked questions in the rodent sections before and im pretty sure i have even suggested PMing her if she doesnt comment on the post. Seems like a nice girl that has just made some poor choices. A public apology to stina would really help her reputation imo.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast