Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,339

4 members and 3,335 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
    Thanks

Re: Beginings of a new morph.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightgdess View Post
    Okay, I didn't want to nit pick... but I seriously can't help myself. I cruised this person's website.

(rant)

FFS.

Apostrophe "S" is NOT PLURAL! It's POSSESSIVE! If you don't know that, have someone else proofread for you. I have a really hard time taking anyone seriously if your website isn't correct, regardless of whether or not you're a jerk on here.

So for anyone else in this business who is serious about selling their quality animals, please have someone proofread your site. Please. Or intellectual snobs like myself will just be turned off.

Oh, and keep up to date information (not you HCC, but others). Nothing I hate more than going to a BP seller's (see what I did there? It belongs to the seller, hence the apostrophe) website and seeing info about their "just hatched 2010 babies".

(/rant)
    imperfect grammar is excusable, infringing another's copyrighted property is not. that combined with HCC's hostile demeanor are the issues here, not the proper use of punctuation.

I hate to see English maligned as much as the next person, but I've seen spelling and grammar errors on almost every website I've visited, including those whose names I trust. I wouldn't let that be a determining factor for you when making a purchase.

Thanks
    I believe, and this is just my opinion, if you are a professional and presenting yourself as a business, it behooves you to have a professional appearance. Spell check is included in everything now, including what I'm typing at the moment. Does it keep me from buying from them because of a typo? Not really, I prefer quality snakes over a misspelling. Does it look less than professional? To me, yes, glaring errors in spelling and composition are unprofessional. If HCC had not picked on spelling to begin with, it probably would've just been ignored. I'm not rehashing his attitude here, I think we've covered that. I'm just leaving a message for future site owners and professionals as to what not to do, myself included

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    All his lawsuit stuff really wouldn't matter unless he was actually a registered business, under his websites business name, with a tax ID number..

After he does all that, he will have to keep business records. Good records, preferably on a computer program with a business format. Records of all purchases of animals, housing, equipment, food supplies, their housing, equipment, and food, receipts, dates, etc..

Then records of all sales with all pertinent info.

Somehow, I just don't think he's that much of a legal business yet. Not enough to have even a toe to stand on. Even IF he had some worthwhile "evidence" of defamation or loss of sales by another..

<---Signature--->
    Snakes, Jeeps, Dragons, Nature, & Knives.. Makes my world go-round!
    Yea also legit businesses tend not to steal images from other legit businesses lmao...
    Thats as bad as stealing someones name basically.
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlightgdess View Post
    I believe, and this is just my opinion, if you are a professional and presenting yourself as a business, it behooves you to have a professional appearance. Spell check is included in everything now, including what I'm typing at the moment. Does it keep me from buying from them because of a typo? Not really, I prefer quality snakes over a misspelling. Does it look less than professional? To me, yes, glaring errors in spelling and composition are unprofessional. If HCC had not picked on spelling to begin with, it probably would've just been ignored. I'm not rehashing his attitude here, I think we've covered that. I'm just leaving a message for future site owners and professionals as to what not to do, myself included
    Nope its not just you, thats the first thing i noticed on the site too, especially after he was nit picking slim here! I wanna know what the Ball Python's are possesive of? What do they own lol???
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    I wanna know what the Ball Python's are possesive of? What do they own lol???
    They just own.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moonlightgdess For This Useful Post:

cmack91 (05-16-2012)

Thanks

I like the pattern for sure.. Can you take some pics with a bit better light?

0.2 Pied, 0.1 Pastel, 0.1 Blonde Pastel, 0.1 Albino, 1.0 Pinstripe, 1.1 Lesser Platium, 1.0 Pastel Het Pied, 1.2 DH for VPI Snow(Albino/Axanthic), 1.0 VPI Snow, 0.1 Caramel 66% Ghost, 0.2 Het Ghost, 0.1 Blonde Pastel Het Ghost, 1.1 Pastel Ghost, 0.2 Black Pastel Het Pied, 1.0 G-Stripe, 0.1 Het G-Stripe, 0.1 Spinner, 1.1 Bumble Bee, 1.1 Honey Bee, 0.1 Pinstripe Het Ghost, 0.1 Russo BEL, 1.0 Clown Ph Ghost, 0.1 Ghost Ph Clown, 0.1 Humble Bee, 1.0 Sugar, 1.0 Black Pastel Het Albino, 0.1 Pinstripe Het Axanthic, 0.1 Butter,

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Alright people I believe this thread as run it's course, doubt there is anything more that can be added at this point, anything else that will would be nothing more than

So that's all for now folks.

As for some interesting question regarding copyrights that were ask in this thread, I will address some of them shortly in a new thread.
    Deborah Stewart

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

babyknees (05-16-2012),DavidMundy (05-16-2012),dr del (05-16-2012),Shadera (05-16-2012),Slim (05-16-2012)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122