So i just got my new snake today from mues155, Adriane. That whole process went flawlessly, a pleasure to do business with!
Now for the bad part. The FedEx tracking was nice, i followed the whole thing which was cool. My girl was supposed to arrive by 12pm. So i woke up at like 8:30am this morning. Checked the steps to see if she was there and she wasnt. Ok so im sitting watching tv all morning right next to the window waiting for the fedex truck. So finally the mail truck comes at like 11:15am. So finally at like 12 my grandpa walks over from next door and comes inside saying "oh mike this package was on your steps". Its my snake!!! I was like wtf when did fedex come?!?! I always hear it when it pulls up in front of my house! Its impossible not to with the squeaky brakes!
So my question is now: is it possible the mail lady delivered it? Im pretty sure she didnt and the fedex guy was just really sneaky. But doesnt he need to get my signature since it says "live harmless reptile" on like every side of the box??? The snake was fine, a little frazzled from her journey but still a nice big, friendly girl! Im seriously considering putting a call or email into fedex, but before i do someone please tell me if what i experienced was normal...