I just got done re-arranging my entire cage setup, it was awful. I noticed they were all wheezing, meaning it was getting too cold, no RI... So I have to empty the entire 5x2x2 and take out the heat oad built in there, so I had to unscrew a portion of the top as well. While evrything was out I figured I'd clean the floor of the cage, toop 10 minutes. Then I looked at the plexi and decided it too needed washing. So I unscrewed the bottom portion of the door frame and washed them. I got it all back together and added decor, and it looks great. Then I had to empty Monty's precision and clean the ink from the newspaper off the bottom, then I took the heat pad stolen from the 5x2x2 and put it under that, I then spent an hour checking temps. Now to improve the temps in my 5x2x2, cause a bp will freeze to death before basking, I had to swap the 50 watt for a 100 watt! Now I'm worried about the humidity. I still need to finish my toad cage tonight, and it's driving me nuts. But they are all in their cages and they're warm. Sheeesh, just when you get things perfect, winter rolls around.