So after doing some blood python breeder searching/morph searches I realized how much was out there that I have not seen for sale as well as seen posted on forums.

There seems to be crazy mutations and morphs of all subspecies of bloods out there and I am very interested in seeing a running list of proven/not yet proven/in the works variations of brongs, breits, and curts. I'm sure there are many other blood lovers out there who feel the same way.

So I was wondering if we could somehow start a thread based on subspecies including pics of specific morphs available today in the blood trade.

For example on some blood pioneer sites there are tons of crazy bloods that I have never seen for sale or talked about by other blood lovers...have they just not been proven? Are ppl just holding them back and not sharing ? lol Well I'm just very interested in seeing a cumulative effort in showing off what is out there. Any posts of personal collections or referrals to sites, books, literature, etc. would be much appreciated!