Last night, we were watching a really cheesy horror movie that my wife had seen part of and wanted to see the rest of. The movie was "Waxwork", and truth be told, what it really needed was Bruce Campbell's touch, a la "Army of Darkness". It certainly wasn't a scary movie, and any humor was unintentional. Incredibly, neither "Waxwork" nor "Waxwork 2" are listed at http://www.badmovies.org (if you want some really funny reading, check out the movie reviews at that site. In most cases, the reviews are more entertaining than the movies themselves were!).

Anyway, in one scene in "Waxwork", a female character is thrown into a stone crypt my one mummy onto another mummy. The mummy already in the crypt grabs ahold of her, and she screams at a snake that starts crawling up her legs. The snake is only shown for a moment, but I'm pretty certain it was a ball python. If not, it was a snake that looked a LOT like a BP.

That made me think. I need to go back and watch movies with lots of snakes in them and see how many different types I recognize, and specifically how many BP's I see. I'll need to check out "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and the first "Conan The Barbarian" movie, both of which had copious amounts of snakes.

Anyone else spotted our favorite serpent making cameo movie appearances?