Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,189

0 members and 3,189 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,979 Times in 5,583 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Bad way of doing business. Even more so in this market where almost everyone is on some type of forum and can spread either good or bad things about a business in the blink of an eye.
    Couldnt agree more. With just this thread alone i most likely wont do business with mice direct...
    1.0 normal bp
    mad roaches yo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike41793 For This Useful Post:

mr.spooky (04-01-2012)

BPnet Senior Member WarriorPrincess90's Avatar
    Thanks
    The way they treated you Spooky was utterly ridiculous! The very least he could have done was CALL like he said he would. Had he called you, you probably wouldn't have bothered making the drive just to pick up feeders he didn't have. I don't think I will be attempting to buy from them in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

- Nakita

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WarriorPrincess90 For This Useful Post:

mr.spooky (04-01-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts
    thanks mr spooky. It's good to get information on how people do business.
    Last edited by mainbutter; 03-31-2012 at 11:48 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mainbutter For This Useful Post:

mr.spooky (04-01-2012)

Thanks

Re: MICE DIRECT,, what a JOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by mainbutter View Post
    thanks mr spooky. It's good to get information on how people do business.
    this was just my experience. Others, as posted above have had good experiences with them. I have tried to show the facts (by showing the Emails) and let everyone make their own decisions if they are thinking about using them.
    IM not one that is always bashing people, as a matter of fact, I give props where there deserved. Like I said, if they were 100 short, I would have understood,,, after all when dealing in live animals, you can only anticipate the outcome. But when they say that they cant give me the order that I ask for (2 months ago) and more than my order is setting infront of me, AND HE TELLS ME HE WONT SELL ME THOSE,, is just SHADY. IMHO.
    thanks
    jason

Thanks

Re: Mice Direct ,, What A Joke

I found out what the deal with Nathan is when I called Mice Direct yesterday to try to arrange to pick up some feeders on Saturday from Repticon Atlanta this coming Saturday. The man on the phone at Mice Direct told me that Mice Direct no longer goes to Repticon and he had asked them to take the name of his business off their vendor list. Then he gave me Nathan Vermont's name and told me that he is not part of Mice Direct (is merely somebody who buys and then re-sells their product at the shows). The guy from Mice Direct told me (as he said to some of you) that Nathan is bad about returning phone calls. I tried but got his voicemail.

I hated to pay shipping when I might not have had to but since it was getting late and Nathan wasn't returning my call, I went ahead and ordered directly online from Mice Direct. My pack of rat pups are due to arrive tomorrow, so will see how they look.

As best as I can tell, the main thing Mice Direct has done wrong is that they know this guy, Nathan makes their name look bad and yet they won't send one of their own representatives out to do the Repticon shows in order to reclaim it. Just asking Repticon to remove their business name from the vendor list as long as there is this one unreliable guy selling their product and making additional profit on it isn't good enough. Mice Direct really should be out there selling their own. That would go a long way towards pleasing potential customers allowing people to save the shipping charge, restoring confidence, and clearing up any confusion about their association with Nathan (or lack thereof).

I really hope they will decide to do this.
    With Love And Action All Things Are Possible
    http://Giftbearer.etsy.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123