Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,314

5 members and 3,309 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

"My" Crew -lotsa pictures-

I don't have room for a dog where I live right now, but my family sort of communally owns their creatures and I've been the one in charge of walking and training them, so I call them mine from time to time Eventually I'll get myself a GSD and a Dobe, just not in a tiny 1br apartment.

Parents' dog, Mocha. Chow/Lab/Golden/??? mix, bout 3 years old

She looks deceptively huge in this picture. Couch is rather low and my cousin is about 4ft tall.

Bad picture because she's going full derp, but that's compared to my 6'4''ish dad.

I've got two sisters, this dog belongs to one of them. Titan, GSD/GSP mix, it's a picture of when he's about 6mos, he's currently about 1.5 years. Can't get a decent new picture as he recently injured his foot and still has bandages and an e-collar.

Other sister has two dogs. This one's Baby, APBT/Amstaff mix, fighting rescue (bait), 6ish.

Sorry for the chewed up yard, this is right after the snow melted so the grass looks pretty terrible.

Other dog is Buster, "teacup chihuahua" that I think is really a chi/terrier mix, 2yrs

They all know sign language for their commands, Mocha and Titan are used as unofficial hearing ear dogs in the house (Dad's deaf), and Mocha and Baby are used as therapy dogs for my mom's special ed students. Titan will eventually join that but at the moment he's still got too much puppy playfulness. Buster is shy and has fear issues, so he likely won't be used for that. Slowly getting him over it though, so we'll see how it goes ;3 If the sun holds out for this afternoon I might even get to walk some of these guys today.
    1.0 Normal Ball Python (Quetzal)
    0.1 Spotted Cream Tabby, Moggie (Saffron)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 993 Posts
    Like the doggies
    1.0 Normal (Rocko)
    1.0 Mojave (Mac)
    1.0 Pastel Ghost (Zeus)
    0.1 Spider (Zarah)
    1.0 Butter (Jagger)
    0.1 Coral Albino Boa (Josslynn)
    1.0 Kenyan Sand Boa (Cee Lo)
    Black Cat Nivea)
    Dachshund (Isabella) (Murphy) (Lilli)
    Mixed Breed (Heidi)

Thanks
    I got better pics of Titan~ My goodness he's grown.

He points!

Pretty good freestack, imo. He's never been stacked in his life, so that he took a good position and held it is impressive to me.

Chasing Mocha around the yard. He's tied because the fence is busted in parts and while Mocha stays away from the fence, we can't trust him to.
    1.0 Normal Ball Python (Quetzal)
    0.1 Spotted Cream Tabby, Moggie (Saffron)