Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,297

3 members and 3,294 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,136
Threads: 248,576
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RelentlessPanda
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanks I had done some Schutzhund a couple of years back, with 2 of my working line GSDs and my first Dutch Shepherd, but am thinking of doing Ring Sport with Gage. Full body bite suits are so much fun in bite work, both to train your dog on and to be the decoy in I had GSDs for 14 years, but after all the health problems with the breed, hips and backs and stuff, I have had both working and show lines from top breeders, and with getting my hands on my first Dutch Shepherd, Dutches are the way to go for me now. But I will always love the GSDs. Sadly I had to part with my 2 working line GSDs and my first Dutch when my now ex-husband walked out on us after being caught cheating and cut off the money, and took the only car and it was feed my kids or feed my dogs I miss them so much, but their breeders were willing to take them back and they are all in great new homes. But now that I am back on my feet, I have my little Gage. And he is a load of fun. He has started tracking and I hope to find a Ring Group in my area soon. April and Suki are training to be canine models like Jesse. Jesse has been in a couple of commercails and still ads, and it is a lot of fun, and pays good money too. Its nice when the dogs can pay for their own food and stuff, and have fun while doing it. Thanks again for the comments.
    Last edited by Lana's_mom; 03-20-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Oh my gosh they are all sooooo cute!!! I love Papillons! I'm trying to talk my fiance into a Papillon instead of a long haired chi for our next small dog. We love our long haired chi to death, and I hate to hurt his little feelings, but Papilllons are smarter, lol. Thor is a sweetheart and I believe he is much smarter than he leads us to believe, but Papillons are so happy to learn and please you! I fell head over heals for a Papillon this past summer, I'm a dog 4-H leader with my mom and get the pleasure to met all sorts of breeds, and that is by far my favorite of the small breeds!

Thanks
    I love my Papillon He is so easy to train and such a momma's boy, lol. They are such a fun breed to have and to work with. He is my first one, and I have had him since he was a puppy. I am sold that I will always have a Papillon for a house dog. I hope you can convience your fiance, long haired chi's are sweet dogs, but Paps are so much more fun to train.

Thanks
    Really loving...
    But I was looking for more bio of it. Whats about its price and diet plan?
    I wish to have one like that but huskies are attracting me more.
    Dimitri

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12