Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,387

1 members and 3,386 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey newbies!

Banned
    Thanks
    Yes, very mean. I had a 14.5 inch male, he was so damn mean. All tokays are like that unless you're miltant bout taming them.

Thanks
    Just noticed this old post and figured I should at least introduce my self. Name is Carl, 42, Divorced (2X), 3.2 kid's, age's 23, 21, 20, 18, 11, 0.0.1 BP, 1.2 Chihuahua's, 0.3 Cat's, 2.0 Rat's, 1.0 Guinea Pig, 1.4 feeder mice. I have owned so many critters in my time (including a Bob Cat & Spider Monkey and countless herp's) that there is probably not enough room to put it all here. But, we when I lived in Florida, people use to know us as "The Phillips Phunny Pharm" Elementary School's use to come to our 600 acre farm for field trips. Since I have moved to Illinois I have had to tame down what animal's I keep. I enjoy this site very much and plan on being around for a long time.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is....

....Tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Another question for breeders.....

Hmm... I never replied to this one, so I guess I should chime in and let my intro be along with everyone else's.

Rick, officially 44 years old today. Happily married for coming up on 24 years to my wonderful Nancy. 1.1 kids (Joe and AJ, 19 and 21 respectively), 3.1 dogs, (Goober, Caleb, Jester, and Nickie), 1.2 cats (Bubba, Orion, and Captain Spiffy the Wonder Cat. It's a wonder she has enough brain power to remember to breathe), 0.0.1 Brown Throat Conure (my wife's... Cipollini), 0.0.1 Bearded Dragon (my wife's... Kilroy), 1.0 Ball Pythons (Phil), 0.0.2 Anoles (no names), some fish, and heaven only knows how many Mediterranean House Geckos that call our place their home.

No arachnid pets. I still haven't quite got my arachnaphobia under control enough to consider trying to take care of a tarantula. It's getting better. I can walk into a pet shop and look at the arachnids without experiencing the involuntary shiver up the spine I used to get, but I still can't watch movies like "Something Wicked This Way Comes" or even something as dopey as "Eight Legged Freaks" without getting the heebie jeebies when the spiders come on screen.

I may be adding to this list after we go to the Reptile show up in Phoenix in a couple of weeks. I wouldn't mind finding a nice little female BP to raise up and maybe try breeding to Phil when they're ready. Hmm... if I do find a little female, I think I'll have to name her "Dixie".
    We do not quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing.

Thanks
    Hi guys,
    Well I figured I might as well say hi, since I'm always lurking.
    My name is Rusty Gilman (yes I'm a chick) I married my best friend of 10 yrs, on 10-05-03 so I'm a newlywed, he (we) have a 4 year old son who lives fulltime with us.
    We together are the owners and operators of Rusty's Dragons which is a rescue, rehabilitation and educational program of all reptiles, amphibians and arachnids. So we are kept pretty busy.
    Right now in house we have:

Varanids:
    0.1.0 Nile Monitor
    0.1.0 Argus Monitor
    0.0.1 Asian Water Monitor

Misc. Lizards:
    0.2.0 Leopard Geckos
    0.1.0 Bearded Dragons
    0.1.0 Velvet Gecko

Colubreds:
    0.1.0 Taiwan Beauty
    0.0.1 Albino Gopher X Corn Snake
    0.0.1 Albino Corn snake
    0.0.1 Corn Snake
    0.0.1 Trans Peco Rat snake
    0.0.1 Spectacled Rat snake

Boids:
    0.1.0 Macklottes Python
    0.1.0 Indian Python
    0.1.0 Diamond Carpet Python
    0.0.2 Coastal Carpet Pythons
    0.0.2 Central Carpet Pythons
    1.3.0 Ball Pythons
    1.1.0 Burmese Pythons

Chileans:
    0.0.1 Red Eared Slider
    1.0.0 Russian Tortoise

Amphibians:
    1.0.0 Argentina Horned Toad

Arachnids:
    0.1.0 Desert Hairy Scorpion
    0.0.1 African Flat Rock Scorpion
    2.2.0 Chilean Rose tarantulas
    0.1.0 Rio Grand Gold Tarantula
    0.0.1 Goliath Bird eater Tarantula
    0.1.0 Blue Bottle Green Tarantula
    0.2.0 Mexican red Knee tarantula
    0.1.0 Sri Lanken Ornamental Tarantula
    0.1.0 Indian Ornamental Tarantula
    0.1.0 White Striped leg Tarantula
    0.0.1 Mexican Red rump tarantula
    0.1.0 Curly Hair Tarantula
    0.0.2 Mystery Tarantulas

Misc. Insects:
    0.0.1 Vinagaroon
    0.0.1 African Giant Millipede

this list tends to change alot, so I can never really keep on top of it.
    But I love to talk herps and arachnids
    so please feel free to email me, or im me
    YM: rustysreptiles
    thanks all,
    Hope to chat soon and meet new people.
    Rusty

Thanks

Hi all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK

Rusty
    CT Reptile Rescue
    Rescue, Rehabilitation & Education
    For all Reptiles & Amphibians
    CTReptileRescue@Comcast.net
    (website coming soon)

Please help support:
    http://www.kidney.org/
    http://www.americanheart.org/
    http://www.liverfoundation.org/

Banned
    Thanks
    BallBoutique, we don't have them on top because it pushes all the content downwards, and it looks kinda of ugly in my opinion. I wasn't sure if I even wanted adds but I placed them on the bottom just in case. Right now we have only 3 banners up in the rotator, so the current banners get a lot of time up there. They do get a lot of hits as well. I'm deleting one banner so it'll only be two running, would you like to work a banner swap?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Hello everybody
    Jesús joined a few weeks ago, but i haven't present myself yet. I'm from Puerto Rico, but I'm wright now living in Sacramento CA studying Vet. Tech planing to become later a complete Veterinary Doctor.I have one female bp two bearded dragons both male, one Cockatiel Apparently female, but not shure and one Cocker Spaniel female. And dreaming to have a GTP.

Thanks
    Hey there people. Just thought that I would stop and say hey to everyone. I just recently got a BP right before thanksgiving. This is my first BP, I have one other snake an Albino Corn Snake (junior). My BP (Zeus) is in his shed cycle right now, and I hopeing that everything is going to turn out good without me helping him. But anyways I just thought that I would introduce myself. I will get some pics of my snkes up ASAP.
    Da Wolf

"The strength of the pack is in the wolf. The strength of the wolf is in the pack." Rudyard Kipling 1894

1.0 Ball Python (Zeus)
    1.0 Jungle Python (Apollo)

Banned
    Thanks

Maybe I should've named her Dingbat... =)

Welcome to the site Wolfman.

Thanks
    Hello everyone. I intro'd my self Saturday night, but figured I'd do it in here as well.

I'm Chris, 22 year old, single male.. tho i have a very adorable new BP who's flirtin with me j/k.... I'm the asst. manager of the recieving department for my local Lowe's store, and I'm incharge of the truck unloading team, so I work at night which puts me on a nocturnal schedule like my python so we'll hopefully get to see alot of each other.

I served 2 years in the USCG before recieving an honorable discharge, after which I furthered my education as a auto/diesel techinician at Universal Technical Institute out in Phoenix, where I graduated with 11 ASE's and 2 Associate degrees. However because my tool box was stolen I work for Lowe's while I rebuild my $35,000 dollar investment.

Like I said before, I'm new to BP's (and reptiles in general) so forgive me if I ask "stupid" or "newbie" questions

-Chris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast