Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,354

0 members and 3,354 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Thread: LLL Reptile?

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

LLL Reptile?

Im looking for a female pastel lesser(found one, got sold before i could email the breeder, so looking again) i see that LLL has some female pastel lessors for sale but i was wondering if i should both asking them about the females they have. they will be going to the li reptile show in march so i might be able to pick it up then. i have ordered a lot of supplies from them just no animals, and i searched for them on the BOI and here and nothing comes up, and google gives me reviews on all animals besides bp's.
    So any advice is more than appreciated.
    Thanks
    -Tom
    Tom

Ball Pythons
    Females: Poss. het albino (Angel),Albino (Corona),Pastel Lesser (Lila),Pinstripe Het Albino (Sandy), Pastel Pied (Pandora),
    Males: Black Pastel Het Albino (Diablo),Piebald (Atlas),Killerbee (King)

Morelia
    0.1 Jungle carpet python (Sage)
    0.0.1 Green tree python (Unknown)

Misc.
    0.1 Snow Corn (Roxy)
    0.1 Bearded dragon (Coral-Blood X Red/Citrus)
    1.0 Diamond Back Terrapin(Crush)

BPnet Senior Member Royal Hijinx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,989 Times in 1,155 Posts
    I have one down the street, and they are nice folks. I bought my Albino female from them, but I was able to see her in person. I have read good and bad about them over the years, but I have not had any issues.

BPnet Veteran The Serpent Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 Times in 2,344 Posts
    They have an account here on BP.net and I see them online every once and awhile.

I haven't ever ordered a live animal from them so I can't say anything for sure. I've seen better prices and quality animals elsewhere but that's all I can say.
    ~Aaron

0.1 Pastel 100% Het Clown Ball Python (Hestia)
    1.0 Coastal/Jungle Carpet Python (Shagrath)
    0.1 Dumeril's Boa (Nergal)

0.1 Bearded Dragon (Gaius)

1.0 Siberian Husky (Picard)
    0.1 German Shepherd/Lab Mix (Jadzia)

Thanks
    I got both my normal female and Het Albino male from LLL Reptiles. Both snakes came Packaged perfect and arrived healthy and in great condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Thanks

Re: LLL Reptile?

Quote Originally Posted by 1nstinct View Post
    Im looking for a female pastel lesser(found one, got sold before i could email the breeder, so looking again) i see that LLL has some female pastel lessors for sale but i was wondering if i should both asking them about the females they have. they will be going to the li reptile show in march so i might be able to pick it up then. i have ordered a lot of supplies from them just no animals, and i searched for them on the BOI and here and nothing comes up, and google gives me reviews on all animals besides bp's.
    So any advice is more than appreciated.
    Thanks
    -Tom
    Give us a call, shoot us an email, if I remember correctly we only have one or two at this time, so if you would like we can send you pictures of exactly what we have right now. Just bear with us, it can take a day or two to get pictures out. I was checking out one of those pastel lessers last week, actually, super pretty and solidly started. They've been pounding large mice like champs every week.

I personally keep and breed ball pythons, and not only have I gotten all of my own animals here in the store, but my offspring are all sold through the store as well. Several staff members also keep and breed ball pythons, so there's as good a chance you'll be getting one of our own prized babies we've bred and raised as there is you'll be getting a baby from a local breeder. The owner himself usually packs all boxes, and he's been shipping reptiles for over 15 years. Check your local weather, read up on the shipping guarantee, and you should be golden!

A clutch of cinnamons from my house last year:

-Jen
    LLLReptile and Supply Company, Inc -- Your one stop herp shops online, and retail stores in Southern California!
    Check us out on facebook - www.facebook.com/LLLReptile
    For questions about products or animals, or customer service questions, please call our toll free number at 888-547-3784.