Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,702

2 members and 2,700 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,102
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Geezy99
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im loving it.

Thanks

Re: Im loving it.

Very nice indeed. I have a regular male yellow I picked up in Daytona in '08', I love him to death...but he is a handful. Of all my snakes he is the only one I have to get my wife to clean its cage while I hold him. Fast, strong, fiesty, unpredictable...and hes only 5 ft or so. IDK what Id do with a female, or a green. Jazz is about at the upper echelon of what I'm equipped to handle, but we have been making it through the years just fine. I look at him in a different light now, especially lately with all the stuff going on, we may not be able to just go out and purchase these guys anymore in the near future.

Anyway, thats another topic. Sweet patternless yellow. Enjoy!

Gbusiness - I'm sure there are a lot more owners lurking around than you may think. I can think of a few off the top of my head that probably still read and just don't post.
    Last edited by Kom@tose; 02-12-2012 at 05:35 AM.
    ~~Koma~~

Thanks

Beautiful!!

Thanks
    most anacondas are squirmy as babies but for the most part tend to calm down with handling. Most of ours are pretty calm. A few of the granites are still sqiurmy but calming down. And the patternless is just super calm.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kom@tose View Post
    Very nice indeed. I have a regular male yellow I picked up in Daytona in '08', I love him to death...but he is a handful. Of all my snakes he is the only one I have to get my wife to clean its cage while I hold him. Fast, strong, fiesty, unpredictable...and hes only 5 ft or so. IDK what Id do with a female, or a green. Jazz is about at the upper echelon of what I'm equipped to handle, but we have been making it through the years just fine. I look at him in a different light now, especially lately with all the stuff going on, we may not be able to just go out and purchase these guys anymore in the near future.

Anyway, thats another topic. Sweet patternless yellow. Enjoy!

Gbusiness - I'm sure there are a lot more owners lurking around than you may think. I can think of a few off the top of my head that probably still read and just don't post.
    Yea, your probably right. I wish someone would make a forum for us anaconda owners.

Thanks
    Just received my 1.1 pastel het clowns today. And, I think I'm going to sell my 1.1 granite yellow anacondas once there food supply runs low. So, if you or anyone here is interested please let me know. I know you have alot already but are they 4' maybe 4.5'? Lol I've decided I want to focus my attention on my current project. To produce killer,pastel,pastel het,king and king pastel clowns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12