Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,015

1 members and 3,014 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Registered User AEnimaDrummer98's Avatar
    Thanks
    Karma takes care of everyone so it wont be long till the former owner is rotting in Hell

Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk

Registered User Cameron Lamb Exotics's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, Im glad they are doing better, thats rediculous that that guy let them get that bad. You can see mites, and there poop in the very first picture of the girl thats horrible.

As far as the male being a salmon, I would say no but it is a very pretty boa.

Thanks
    How anyone can let any animal get in that kind of condition is beyond me. Glad to see the pair are doing well as they are feeling like a million bucks right now i bet. That pam should take out those mites in no time. Just make sure you spray there enclosures once a month an you should never have to worry about them again.

Thanks
    Thanks guys. A mini update tidy, Petri ate again last night and even got aggressive about it which is good. He came after the rat which he has never done. Nemesis is still just a big baby and is going into shed again. I'll try to take both out. BTW petris infected area of his tale had fallen off with his shed and is growing back well. I'll grab pics of that tonight as well.
    Morph Militia
    -Founding Father

Thanks
    Fed both of them tonight. Little man ate a large rat and he struck at it and coiled. First time he's done that. Big girl ate as well. Anyway here's some pics.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Here's big girl<br />
    <br />
    Morph Militia
    -Founding Father

Thanks
    It's so great that they are doing well. Poor Petri has had a long, hard road.
    Ange'... A wife and a mom to seven trouble makers

2.1 munchkins , 0.1 cat "Shadow" MIA , 0.1 sun conure "Sunshine", 1.0 normal '10 BP "Julius", and 1.0 BCCxBCI '11 RTB "Ranjan"

~ No one is fancy but we love them none the less ~

Thanks
    Just a little update, Petri is doing fantastic and his face has healed most of the way. We fed him a couple large rats last night (another snake wouldn't eat) and he just pigged out. Good to see him actually having a lump in his stomach. I'll take some pics of him tonight.
    As for big girl, I think she has an RI still. Lots of flem and mucus when she eats and opens her mouth. Shell be next to the vet. But she's eating strong and handling well, even of she hisses a little bit haha

I'll grab some pics tonight. I'm do happy they're dojng do much better.
    Morph Militia
    -Founding Father

BPnet Senior Member Solarsoldier001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 785 Posts
    I am excited to hear that they are getting well . Can't wait for the pictures XD
    Boys:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pewter - Dexter | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Butters | Super Fire - Mr. Buttons | Mystic - Charming | Banana Enchi Woma - Gizmo |
    Girls:________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________
    Pinstripe - Honey | Mojave - Maya | Lesser - Pepper | Calico 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Jewel | Normal 100% Het Pied - Hinata | Butter 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Aurora | Spider 100% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Betsy | Blue Eye Leustic 50% Het Orange Ghost (Hypo) - Snowflake | Spinner Blast - Jasmin | Butterbee - Ariel | Hypo Butter - Penelope |

Thanks
    Those boas must love you, the poor condition those cuties were in!
    Reptiles
    0.0.1 - Rhacodactylus Ciliatus, Cheerio

Mammals
    1.1 - Canis Lupus Familiaris, Little Man & Molly

Thanks
    Yay! Update time! Haha
    It's been awhile but the two cuties have been doing phenomenal. Especially the male Petri. He shed again tonight and actually got upset with me cause I disturbed him to put new paper in his tank. Now that he's doing better in going to be building him a 6x2x2 to put him in considering he has been in undersized tanks since we got him. Anyway here are some pics taken about 25 minutes ago of him.

His nose is healing up well.

Don't mind the exposed flex watt, I moved newspaper back over it and it's regulated ;-)

Here are some pics of big momma Nemesis, she still hisses some when coming out of the cage but she's very curious whenever someone comes to her door.

I had some more of her but I guess I didn't save them.

Anyway, they're doing great and still shedding which is good to see. Can't wait to weigh Petri this weekend. Thanks for looking.
    Morph Militia
    -Founding Father

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxtuning65 For This Useful Post:

Rawbbeh (05-10-2012)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast