Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,333

0 members and 3,333 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks
    Since this was a good resolution, maybe an admin can remove the link and any mention of the seller from this post to prevent any more damage to his rep.
    -Karl

0.1 Wild type Bp (Eve)
    1.0 Pastel Bp (Aeries)
    0.1 Russian Ratsnake (Vasilisa)
    0.0.1 Bairds Ratsnake (Romeo)

http://www.iherp.com/maixx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maixx For This Useful Post:

cmack91 (01-27-2012)

Thanks

Re: recieved the wrong snake, need advice

Quote Originally Posted by cmack91 View Post
    when i made the thread, i tried to keep his name completly out of it, and then i realized that the kingsnake link says who he was. and the first email was in the heat of the moment, and i sent him a second one apologizing once i had calmed down.

he emailed me back saying that the picture he used for male6 was actually female6 and it was a mix up, which i understand. anyway, he was very proffesional, offered me a 35.00 refund and free shipping on my next order. so as far as i am concerned, he did what he was supposed to, and im happy.

i do not want this thread to reflect poorly on micheal castillo, like i said, i tried to keep his name out of it, but it didnt go that way. and i will not let this deter me from doing business with him in the future. it was a mix up, i was looking for advice here, and i got out of hand.
    Just remember, we all get caught in the heat of the moment here and there, its a natural human reaction. No harm done.
    1.0 Green Anaconda-(No Name)
    0.1 Dumerils Boa-(Pandora)
    0.1 Leucistic Texas Rat-(Luna)
    1.0 Albino Texas Rat-(Jolly)
    1.0 Hypo Everglades Rat-(Koba)
    0.0.2 Black Rat-(Bonne & Clyde)
    1.0 Ornate Nile Monitor-(Dracula)
    0.0.1 Green Bottle Blue Tarantula-(No Name)

R.I.P. Shebah

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drama x For This Useful Post:

cmack91 (01-27-2012)

Thanks

hes really trying hard as possible to fix it, i even emailed him an hour or so ago telling him not to worry about giving me free shipping next time and all that, but he sent the reimbursement anyway and insists on hooking me up next time so hes really doing a great job, and i honestly cant wait to buy from him again. all of his snakes look fantastic, and his prices are more than reasonable. im hoping to get a pewter girl from him in a few months here if their still around, and even if their not, i'll still probably buy something
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maixx View Post
    Since this was a good resolution, maybe an admin can remove the link and any mention of the seller from this post to prevent any more damage to his rep.
    and i agree, i didnt plan on having his name in here at all
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Telling it like it is! Stewart_Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,811 Times in 9,584 Posts
    Blog Entries

is the snake that you had pictured as mojave male 6 even available? im willing to not right up "bad guy" BOI's on fauna if you are willing to send me a pre-paid shipping label with a heat pack to send you back the snake you sent me, and send me the one you had pictured as mojave male 6 with no additional cost to me.

if the snake you had pictured as mojave male 6 is not available, i will be giving you bad reviews on every website i can think of, including faunaclassifieds.com, kingsnake.com, ball-pythons.net, redtailboas.net, redtailboas.com, and facebook.com."

am i being reasonable?
    Not the way to go about it.

When you have an issue even if the seller is at "fault" or should I say the seller made a mistake, people are human and sometimes make honest mistakes. The fact that you are not giving him the benefit of the doubt and decided to threat the seller before even explaining the issue and see how he wants to proceed is really uncalled for and the wrong way to go about it.

Cutesy and diplomacy go a long way when it comes to favorable resolution.
    Deborah Stewart

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stewart_Reptiles For This Useful Post:

cmack91 (01-27-2012),SlitherinSisters (01-27-2012)

Thanks

hes really trying hard as possible to fix it, i even emailed him an hour or so ago telling him not to worry about giving me free shipping next time and all that, but he sent the reimbursement anyway and insists on hooking me up next time so hes really doing a great job, and i honestly cant wait to buy from him again. all of his snakes look fantastic, and his prices are more than reasonable. im hoping to get a pewter girl from him in a few months here if their still around, and even if their not, i'll still probably buy something
    You must have scared him silly then lol
    1.0 Green Anaconda-(No Name)
    0.1 Dumerils Boa-(Pandora)
    0.1 Leucistic Texas Rat-(Luna)
    1.0 Albino Texas Rat-(Jolly)
    1.0 Hypo Everglades Rat-(Koba)
    0.0.2 Black Rat-(Bonne & Clyde)
    1.0 Ornate Nile Monitor-(Dracula)
    0.0.1 Green Bottle Blue Tarantula-(No Name)

R.I.P. Shebah

Thanks
    Thanked 7,357 Times in 4,745 Posts

I like to window shop on kingsnake, and have seen people say "picture is of actual animal you will be getting". so perhaps some people post a "nice" generic picture, or picture of another or past snake. If he is a good reputable breeder, he will make it right. Otherwise I would be hacked off too. I would send a polite email first telling him about the error, see if they offer to fix. Then if not, unload with your other email. Good luck to you. That sucks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345