Mine is having a hard shed, Just got the book by Maxwell, wife pick it up for me. Will look at the web site you sent. Thank You for the Info it is always good to get info I have been getting from many people. My GTP is about 5ft long Male, Age is unknown. Aru GTP and is just great.

As of right now I been able to keep my Humidity at 60 to 70% and rasised it higher before shed and let it drop during the day and temp on cool side is staying about Mid 70%s and and other side in lower 80%'s. At night its been 70 to 73% on ave. Been working very hard with thin one. Been eating well, goint to bathroom well. Will crack open book and read this week end and see if I get inprove based on my current funds. I will try and get pics out on all to get into from all. Read a great amount of it this last three days.

He has done a 3/4 shed. Tried a tub with towels with warming pad on bottom and lamp based on maxwell book. Got some more off. Has anyone put GTP into a warm tup of water with shed treatment about 1/4 " for a bath? to moistin up his skin? All my other pythons had great sheds. Please and comments and help, just want to make he happy, hes been fighting this shed for a while, one good thing after his 3/4 shed he ate. He is active, reg bowelsmovments and feeds good. But this is his first shed since I have had him since DEC 2011. Last night did help I i was able to get some of the skin off that had moisten up. Cambra is not up and working yet but will get pic asap, we just got power on after 3 days and first day back to work in 4 days. Please any help?

Please feel free to give commets and help

Terrance