Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,408

2 members and 3,406 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Registered User blueberrypancakes's Avatar
    Thanks

Just love my boy...

I just wanted to post on how much I adore my little Jackson. He is the perfect first snake, I am so fortunate to have gotten one like him. He's been an excellent eater from the beginning. He's super chill, just hangs out and doesn't bolt when I put him down, never strikes at me (without a really good reason- like when he had mites...). He's healthy and curious... I just <3 this freakin snake!
    Anyone else wanna post on their favorite?

Thanks
    Lol my favorite is my female pastel het. axanthic. That's because she is a little piggy and she is going to make me lots of money next breeding season.. I guess I'm not as heart felt with my animals. Sorry.

LOL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to decensored For This Useful Post:

blueberrypancakes (01-16-2012)

Registered User blueberrypancakes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha, that's ok! Mine are just pets, so I can love 'em like they are. I never had any interest in breeding. I appreciate breeders, though, 'cause that's where I get my snakes!

Thanks

Re: Just love my boy...

I feel the same way about my Chaos...who actually is a female. LOL I held her for an hour yesterday and she gave me snake kissys for the first time...then she peed on me if that aint true love i don't know what is! LOL As i was loving on her i realized something....what did i ever do in my life before her! I've always been afraid of snakes but when i went to go pick her up and found out someone broke her spine i was in love...her cute little face got me!! Now i have snake love and i want more! Guess they're like potato chips you can't have just one! LOL

BPnet Senior Member meowmeowkazoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm torn between my pine snake and my albino boa. Pearl is really interesting to watch and photograph, but Sam is a totally laid back sweetheart.
    [Python regius]
    1.0 Black Butter Pinstripe (Amazeballs), 1.0 Pastel Butter Leopard (Thunderbeeper)
    0.1 Spider (Charlotte), 0.1 Leopard (Spot), 0.1 Pastel (Buttercup), Fire Sugar (Abaddon), Crystal (Opalescence)

[Python brongersmai]
    1.1 T+ Albino (Kushiel & Carmilla)

[Boa imperator]
    1.0 Hypo 100% Het Leopard/66% Het Albino (Darcy)
    0.1 66% Het Leopard/Albino (Gabby)

[Colubrids]
    0.1 Cave-dwelling Rat Snakes (Betty Spaghetti)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts
    My favorite snake is my first normal !

Might be corny or cliche, but he/she's only ever turned down a meal when he had stuck eye caps when he was in a 40 gallon tank .. oh the good old noob days. that's when i sought out some help from the internet leading me to this site

.. and I freaking LOVE this site haha

My 2nd favorite will probably have to be my spider male... he's just a cute lil wobbler, and put up a fuss switching to f/t, but eventually he came around and he's a great looking golden spider with medium white sides and a cool head pattern
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.