Hello all. Im new to owning anything lizard like. My brother gave me his two tokay geckos a male and a female and the female layed two eggs. My brother did not care will for these lizards, which is the reason I talked him into giving them to me. They were not being fed calcium and they did not have a heat lamp on them for a while, and nothing to climb on or hide under. They are currently in a 18" x 18" x 18" terrarium and I have added some rocks and things to climb on. They are starting to move around a lot now but the male does not seem to be able to stick to anything anymore, is this a permenent problem??? I have tried to research it online to no effect. Also the eggs were layed attached to the glass so I can not move them to a warmer spot.. I have a 100W infrared heat lamp on them now as well as a Light source I mist them a few times a day (Eggs and geckos) and I am shaking there crickets in calcium I also have a water dish in there with them. Is there anything else I can do for them. They are moving around a lot more now and seem to be putting on some weight. Also if these eggs do hatch what is the best way to care for the babys. The eggs are still white (I have been told that is a good sign)
Any comments on them would help ty
Stu