Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,290

0 members and 3,290 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    I use the VE-300 X2, and I wouldnt mind paying a little more for a blue LCD.
    [6.18 Ball Pythons ]

Clown, Champagne, Pied, Pastel Lesser, Enchi, Fire
    Albino, Bumble Bee, Pewter, Black Pastel, Lesser, Pastel Het Pied, 2 Mojaves, 2 Pastels Het OG, 2 Spiders, 3 Het Pieds, 3 Normals

Thanks
    I have several VE thermostats (100's, 200's and 300's). I also have Herpstat and Helix thermostats. I can read the screen on all of them without them being blue. Not sure what a blue readout would add to the reptile room myself.

Ball Python Aficionado Adam Chandler's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vivarium Electronics thermostat aesthetics

Quote Originally Posted by spyderrobotics View Post
    Its interesting to look back at the Herpstat, Herpstat ND, Herpstat II, and Pro and you can see every advancement and all the reptile communities suggestions that made it into those models making each release a better product. We have always been greatful for the community support on these devices and personally it will be tough to see them go. On the other side these new models are just the next chapter along with the Herpstat 4 and its exciting to see all the new features and control options that wouldn't have been possible when I first designed the original Herpstat.

Again, I personally thank everyone for their support and look forward to providing quality thermostats for the years to come.

-Dion
    Dion,

It's great to see that Syder Robotics is taking input from the community and is constantly improving and adding new features to their thermostats. I have a few Herpstats and the support I've gotten for them has been outstanding. I'm looking forward to trying out one of these new thermostats.
    "We are artists using locus and alleles as our paint; the ball python as our canvas" - Colin Weaver

Check out my Photoblog!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123