Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,310

2 members and 3,308 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

NARBC Tinley 2012

Not trying to take away from the show tomorrow, but I was just wondering.. Who else is going to be at Tinley in March? Not just that will anyone be vending there? I'd REALLY like to have a good experience this time and I'm the kind of person who likes to plan out my plans LONG before the execution. If anyone is let me know!
    1.0 Pied Ball Python (Rumple Stillkins) 2.0 Normal Ball (Simba) (legolas) 1.0 Pastel Ball (Isildur) 0.1 Normal Het? (Sarabi RIP 2013) 1.0 Burmese Python (Sephiroth) 0.1 Granite Burmese Python 1.0 Albino Burmese Python 1.0 Tiger Retic (Steve Irwin RIP 2012) 0.1 Lavender Albino Tiger (RIP 2012) 1.0 Spider Ball Python Spidey 1.0 Pewter Ball (pew pew) 0.1 Cinnamon Ball (Cinny) 1.0 Lavender Albino Retic (Old Yeller) 0.1 High Contrast Albino Retic (Sunshine) 0.1 BCI (Ruby)

Here I Stand, The Black Sheep Of The Family, To you, Worth Less Then Zero. A Chef And A Reptile Lover. Yet, Reptiles Are Not A Hobby, But A Way Of Life.

Thanks

Re: NARBC Tinley 2012

Im going to try and make it, if im not short on funds. I have to take a 5hr road trip there the day before and rent a hotel room. I want to have atleast 200$ saved up for the actual show.
    1.0 Green Anaconda-(No Name)
    0.1 Dumerils Boa-(Pandora)
    0.1 Leucistic Texas Rat-(Luna)
    1.0 Albino Texas Rat-(Jolly)
    1.0 Hypo Everglades Rat-(Koba)
    0.0.2 Black Rat-(Bonne & Clyde)
    1.0 Ornate Nile Monitor-(Dracula)
    0.0.1 Green Bottle Blue Tarantula-(No Name)

R.I.P. Shebah

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drama x View Post
    Im going to try and make it, if im not short on funds. I have to take a 5hr road trip there the day before and rent a hotel room. I want to have atleast 200$ saved up for the actual show.
    Long drive.. its about a 2 1/2 to 3 for me depending on traffic. I personally don't want to take a lot. I took $500 first show.... walk out with $45...LOL.

I want to get a spider, and MAYBE look at another pastel. I would prefer to buy from another.member this time though...I lost a Burmese, and 1 of our snakes got 2 more sick. *sighs*
    1.0 Pied Ball Python (Rumple Stillkins) 2.0 Normal Ball (Simba) (legolas) 1.0 Pastel Ball (Isildur) 0.1 Normal Het? (Sarabi RIP 2013) 1.0 Burmese Python (Sephiroth) 0.1 Granite Burmese Python 1.0 Albino Burmese Python 1.0 Tiger Retic (Steve Irwin RIP 2012) 0.1 Lavender Albino Tiger (RIP 2012) 1.0 Spider Ball Python Spidey 1.0 Pewter Ball (pew pew) 0.1 Cinnamon Ball (Cinny) 1.0 Lavender Albino Retic (Old Yeller) 0.1 High Contrast Albino Retic (Sunshine) 0.1 BCI (Ruby)

Here I Stand, The Black Sheep Of The Family, To you, Worth Less Then Zero. A Chef And A Reptile Lover. Yet, Reptiles Are Not A Hobby, But A Way Of Life.

BPnet Veteran KatStoverReptiles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll probably go. The hubby and I went last time and had a great time. We met the Keszey brothers and Nigel Marven. Plus the auction was a HOOT! Next time we should really specify a bp.net table and get together!! That'd be fun! Took the whole weekend off and made a time of it. We had a really good time. Plus we found this awesome seafood restaurant right by the convention center that we HAVE to go back to.

Unfortunately we're looking at possibly moving sometime soon so I can't speak to how far of a drive it'll be. From here it's about 3.5 hours but may be up to 5.5 depending on where we move to.

The website said something about it being a summit show...does anyone know what that means?

Thanks
    i will be there,its a 9 hour drive for me.
    already got money put away,but got to check on the hotel.
    really looking forward to it(first tinley show)hoping to meet alot of folks and add a few bp's to the collection.
    1.0 pastel yellow belly 2.0 butter 1.0 normal(ghana) 0.1albino(high contrast)
    0.1 pastel (het hypo) 1.0 normal(het albino)1.0 superpastel 0.1 dinker(ch import)
    1.0 spider 1.0 pastel(het hypo) 1.0 mojave0.1 pastel calico
    0.1 pinstripe 0.1 normal(het hypo) 0.1 normal
    0.1 yellow belly 0.1 pastel jungle 1.0 ghost
    0.1 Albino(high contrast)
    0.1bumblebee
    1.0 pied
    0.1 caramel albino

http://www.iherp.com/buddha1200

Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 Times in 1,357 Posts
    I WAS going to go, but several things have come up so it looks like I'll have to wait til the October show. I've "heard" that one's a touch bigger - although that should in no way stop anyone from going to the March show! But I'm planning for Oct - already have the hotel reserved and time off work and working on saving up some real money to play with....
    ~ Kali
    www.facebook.com/kaliopereptiles

Check out my collection:
    Do you?

Thanks
    We will be there as ShipYourReptiles, as well as our new reptile adventure TRR.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn@SYR View Post
    We will be there as ShipYourReptiles, as well as our new reptile adventure TRR.
    Awesome! I'll check you guys out then! Well, your table! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evenstar View Post
    I WAS going to go, but several things have come up so it looks like I'll have to wait til the October show. I've "heard" that one's a touch bigger - although that should in no way stop anyone from going to the March show! But I'm planning for Oct - already have the hotel reserved and time off work and working on saving up some real money to play with....
    aww..lol. The only one I've been to is the last October one. So I can't really say which one is better. Regardless, I'm still going to both this year...UNLESS something major comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha1200 View Post
    i will be there,its a 9 hour drive for me.
    already got money put away,but got to check on the hotel.
    really looking forward to it(first tinley show)hoping to meet alot of folks and add a few bp's to the collection.
    Nice, You mean 9 hour one way?! That's a LONG drive.. I plan on having some put away but I already spent probably $400 working out a deal for a soon to hatch Retic.

Quote Originally Posted by KatStoverReptiles View Post
    I'll probably go. The hubby and I went last time and had a great time. We met the Keszey brothers and Nigel Marven. Plus the auction was a HOOT! Next time we should really specify a bp.net table and get together!! That'd be fun! Took the whole weekend off and made a time of it. We had a really good time. Plus we found this awesome seafood restaurant right by the convention center that we HAVE to go back to.

Unfortunately we're looking at possibly moving sometime soon so I can't speak to how far of a drive it'll be. From here it's about 3.5 hours but may be up to 5.5 depending on where we move to.

The website said something about it being a summit show...does anyone know what that means?
    Ouch.. 5.5 hours.. I guess I shouldn't be sad with a 4-5 hour ROUND trip. I did however run into one of the Keszey, and I mean literally ran into. lol. I couldn't stay for the auction though.. Fiancee had plans so we only were able to stay 3 hours..

I do agree! We need to make a table to all meet! I feel lonely being in IL, I mean.. I know maybe 2 other snake keepers in my area.. and they're not even friends.

Nice find with the Seafood restaurant. Just don't tell my fiancee! She'll want to go out to eat. lol.

And to the summit show, i have no idea.. someone want to add anything to this?

Thanks

I will be there with my friends that are into reptiles. Had a great time the last few years. Looking for a male spark this time around.
    Too many snakes to list. Ball pythons, Gtp's and Boa's. It easier to say it that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Bundy View Post
    I will be there with my friends that are into reptiles. Had a great time the last few years. Looking for a male spark this time around.
    A spark is just a het Puma? I'm not to good with morphs but awesome we have some more people going!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast