Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,984

1 members and 2,983 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,124
Threads: 248,567
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Rai
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: May I see your favorite snake?

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress62 View Post
    Wow! They are all so beautiful! May i ask, what is the differences between say a het and a pied? Or a spider and a bumblebee? In other words how would i know what it is if i see it?
    if you look at my pastals belly, shes got whats called train tracks, they are a so called het pied marker. Some believe in markers some dont, but I know she is 100% so just an example. Also one of my favorites I dont yet own, I want a medium white piebald and a black mojave.
    James Monk
    Ball Pythons:
    1.0 Wildtype- Memphis
    1.1 100% Het Pied - Sway/Mavrick
    1.0 Cinnamon genetic black back - Tumbler
    0.1 Cinnamon - Gloria
    1.0 Black Pastel - Smokey
    0.1 Bel Line Pastel -

Bearded Dragons:
    0.1 Citrus Hypo - Lizzy
    0.1 Sunburst Hypo -

Rats;
    Show/Pet/Breeder/Feeders

¤Wanted¤
    0.1Lesser
    0.1 Mojave
    1.1 Axanthic

Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 Times in 1,511 Posts
    This is a tough one! My favorite will always be my male normal Julius. And I just love all of mine so much! I must say however, I am completely smitten with my female lesser I got for Christmas

2.0 Offspring, 1.1 Normal Ball Python, 1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 0.1 Albino Ball Python, 0.1 Pinstripe Ball Python, 0.1 Banana Ball Python, 1.0 Pied Ball Python, 1.0 Normal Hognose, 0.1 Veiled Chameleon, 0.0.1 G.pulchra, 0.1 P.metallica, 0.1 M.giganteus

Thanks
    pewter male

Thanks
    Mine would have to be meenie, my cinnamon girl that surprised me with a hypo cinnamon this year. She was my favorite before that even happened though.

Mark Batch
    (716)-603-9188
    supercinnamon1day@yahoo.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snakemansnakes For This Useful Post:

CoolioTiffany (12-30-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lair_of_Dragons View Post
    Finally got it to work....picked her up at a local show...hoping this pattern proves out something else but if not she is my favorite to look at so far.
    Travis
    Lair of Dragons
    I'm still completely smitten by that cinny. Stellar example for sure
    Mark Batch
    (716)-603-9188
    supercinnamon1day@yahoo.com

Registered User Balls Out Morphs's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Bones" my Male Queen Bee is by far my favorite. I know some people say snakes don't like being held/touched but that's not the case with this guy. As soon as I walk into the room he's fighting to get out of the tub. Once I take him out he wants nothing more than to sit in my hand and have his head rubbed. He never tries to escape and will hang out as long as I have him out.

^^^
    "LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Balls Out Morphs For This Useful Post:

CoolioTiffany (12-30-2011)

Thanks

I'm not sure that I could choose between all these snakes if I had too. They are incredible! I got Baloo after researching pets that would fit into my busy and stressful life. Snakes just seemed so soothing and easy to take care of. hahahaha now a couple months later I've spent somewhere around $1000. and spend every available moment with her. I never expected to love her so much. Is it common to fall so head over heals?

I would really like to know more about all of your favorites. What makes you perfer that breed? Or is it just that particular snake? Are there differences in the personalities of different breeds? I'm in awe of all the beauty I see but I still think Baloo is the most beautiful. lol

Please fill free to share anything you want about your favorite bp. Stories, facts, myths, opinions, anything. hehe
    "Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself." George Bernard Shaw

Thanks
    Thanked 2,250 Times in 1,511 Posts
    I gave the picture of my lesser completely based on her beauty. Like I said I love all of my snakes, but I guess as far as my favorite it would have to be my male normal Julius. He's just perfect, and the first snake I ever got. He's so docile and friendly AND a strong eater. I fell in love with snakes starting with him, it's normal to become completely absorbed by this hobby.
    2.0 Offspring, 1.1 Normal Ball Python, 1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 0.1 Albino Ball Python, 0.1 Pinstripe Ball Python, 0.1 Banana Ball Python, 1.0 Pied Ball Python, 1.0 Normal Hognose, 0.1 Veiled Chameleon, 0.0.1 G.pulchra, 0.1 P.metallica, 0.1 M.giganteus

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LGray23 View Post
    I gave the picture of my lesser completely based on her beauty. Like I said I love all of my snakes, but I guess as far as my favorite it would have to be my male normal Julius. He's just perfect, and the first snake I ever got. He's so docile and friendly AND a strong eater. I fell in love with snakes starting with him, it's normal to become completely absorbed by this hobby.
    Yea what's up with that? I never expected to be this consumed. I've had lots of pets over the years but never felt this way before. By the way I looked at your gallary and think your snakes are wonderful at least from what I can see, but the picture of your son with his snake was just too cute. His expression reminded me of my grandson when he's about to wet his pants from excitement. lol
    "Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself." George Bernard Shaw

12. The Following User Says Thank You to enchantress62 For This Useful Post:

Skittles1101 (12-29-2011)

Thanks

my one and only bp, he/she is unsexed, but i think it is a female by popping, i want he/she probed though, here is one of my one and only corn, there both my fav because i only have two snakes, but out of those, i would have to pick my bp, Monty.

here is my corn

excuse my naked chest.
    Reptiles
    0.0.1 - Rhacodactylus Ciliatus, Cheerio

Mammals
    1.1 - Canis Lupus Familiaris, Little Man & Molly

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast