Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,640

2 members and 2,638 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,126
Threads: 248,571
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Stephendici
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballbids.com

Banned
    Thanks

Re: Ballbids.com

Hello everyone, Zack from ballbids.com here

I saw a lot of you where skeptical about our new site and let me tell you, I do not blame you. This is brand new to the reptile industry and being that said I expected many people to be skeptical at first. Also, it does not help that other penny auction websites have scammed people. Tho any business has the ability to scam you. Many of them do use robot auto bidders as well. That's usually why they get into big trouble. We do not. If we take a loss then we take a loss. All of the snakes are from constrictors unlimited except the fire girl. She is my own. Just wanted to promote my business a little and give back something to the community that I have been in for a good while now. Which brings me to my next thing. I am a ball python breeder, I would not ruin my reputation just to make a quick buck. I love this industry to much to be thrown out of it

So in conclusion, I just wanted to say that I hope you can keep an open mind about this as well as see that I am not hiding my identity. There is nothing shady about what we are doing. I hope to see you all over here at ballbids.
    Thanks again and if there are any questions I have left unanswered please do not hesitate to ask.

http://www.ballbids.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zackballbids View Post
    Hello everyone, Zack from ballbids.com here

I saw a lot of you where skeptical about our new site and let me tell you, I do not blame you. This is brand new to the reptile industry and being that said I expected many people to be skeptical at first. Also, it does not help that other penny auction websites have scammed people. Tho any business has the ability to scam you. Many of them do use robot auto bidders as well. That's usually why they get into big trouble. We do not. If we take a loss then we take a loss. All of the snakes are from constrictors unlimited except the fire girl. She is my own. Just wanted to promote my business a little and give back something to the community that I have been in for a good while now. Which brings me to my next thing. I am a ball python breeder, I would not ruin my reputation just to make a quick buck. I love this industry to much to be thrown out of it

So in conclusion, I just wanted to say that I hope you can keep an open mind about this as well as see that I am not hiding my identity. There is nothing shady about what we are doing. I hope to see you all over here at ballbids.
    Thanks again and if there are any questions I have left unanswered please do not hesitate to ask.

http://www.ballbids.com/
    Penny auctions are well known scams that have been popping up (and disappearing) for years now. How is yours any different?
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always sitting by your side,
    Always by your side...
    That cat's something I can't explain...

Thanks
    ahhhh I was just going to post about this!
    ***IF YOU GET A CHANCE CHECK OUT MY COLLECTION YOUTUBE PAGE***

http://www.youtube.com/user/mschmied89?feature=mhum

1.0 albino
    0.2 het albino
    1.0 piebald
    0.1 het piebald
    1.0 fire
    0.1 black pastel
    0.1 pastel
    1.0 pastel yellowbelly
    0.1 Vanilla
    0.1 Yellowbelly
    0.1 hogg island boa

Thanks
    And why not just create a normal auction site? Highest bidder gets the prize, you get your cut, the seller sells his animals..everyone's happy.

Anyone who falls for this is a sucker...
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always by your side...

BPnet Senior Member TheSnakeEye's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sho220 View Post
    Penny auctions are well known scams that have been popping up (and disappearing) for years now. How is yours any different?
    Because you actually win the snake...... It's not that hard to understand.
    Instagram: @NexusReptiles
    Faunaclassifieds: spujol26
    BLBC: spujol26
    www.facebook.com/TheSnakeEye07

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by that_dc5 View Post
    Because you actually win the snake...... It's not that hard to understand.
    Have fun and best of luck!!!
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always by your side...

Banned
    Thanks

And why not just create a normal auction site? Highest bidder gets the prize, you get your cut, the seller sells his animals..everyone's happy.

Anyone who falls for this is a sucker...
    We did not want to be the same as everything else. It is new and exciting. It allows people to come home from work, kick back, and enjoy some fun. How am I different. Many of the names that you trust in this industry would gladly vouch for me. I wanted something to fill a void. This is that filler. If you think its shady then I understand. Hope you join us soon. After a snake is won I think people will calm down about it being a scam.

Thanks

We did not want to be the same as everything else. It is new and exciting. It allows people to come home from work, kick back, and enjoy some fun. How am I different. Many of the names that you trust in this industry would gladly vouch for me. I wanted something to fill a void. This is that filler. If you think its shady then I understand. Hope you join us soon. After a snake is won I think people will calm down about it being a scam.
    What happens when someone buys a bunch of bids and then doesn't win? Do they lose that money?
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always by your side...

Thanks

We did not want to be the same as everything else.
    Well...you're about 20 years late then. Again, this is nothing new...
    Lucifer Sam, Siam cat...
    Always by your side...

Banned
    Thanks

Well...you're about 20 years late then. Again, this is nothing new...
    It is not new if you apply it to every industry but new to this industry. A main difference in this site opposed to others is that people will be able to pick up something from the rewards store with there rewards points. Unlike any other penny auction we give back 5 percent of each purchase. That is more then credit cards...and there is no limit. What we have done is created something that can clean up all the excess snakes that people would normally sit on when not sold, and giving it back to the community. Best of all we buy them outright. This act will circulate the industry and stimulate growth to people who wouldn't even consider buying a morph. It truly is a win win. The only catch is that we only do top quality and known lineage. So tell me, if you got a morph for 95 percent off and paid 30 dollars to get it you would not be happy? I know I would:-)

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast