I had to go back to live to do it.
Quick run down of the situation- when I first offered Kallista FT, it took a bit, but she ate it. Second time, still took awhile, but she ate it.
Third time- was only interested in getting out of the cage.
Fourth time- same as third time.
5th time: This was the time I did best at thawing/heating. I thawed it under my dragon's heat lamp and it thoroughly thawed and about 85-92*F(heated the head up more than that though) all over. She showed interest, like, she was smelling it, but she wasn't interested. Left it in over night, was not touched.
So this time I got her a live rat, a wee smaller than her FTs, but she took it right away(I felt really bad for the rat because he was adorable and I used to keep pet rats) and because she loves to strike the stomach, I had to hold the rat's head back by the scruff with a wood skewer for it to bite down on.

I'm so scared that she'll get bitten some time, but I'll just have to stun/pk the next live rat I try.
But anyway, she struck it and after killing it, it took her a bit to figure out where to eat it, but she figured it out and chowed down.

But could there be a reason she ate the first two FTs but not the other three? I still have two FTs left, the last one I had to throw away.
Could it be she just decided after trying FT that she prefers live/PK?(Because I had her on PK for awhile and she didn't care)

Also, the condensation is gone and my temps are good, so that probably helps with her being ready to eat.