Hey guys, you are always so helpful and I am very happy to be a part of this site/forum and I look forward to building some great online "friendships" here!

Here is the question. This is my incubator that a friend of mine gave me at an Expo here in the area:

I am using a ZooMed 500R thermostat that I acquired from Ebay. I just got it in the mail and I am using it on my baby rack set at (88-90) but it doesn't have a dial that says the actual temp that it is set at OR a digital display to say the actual temp. So i put a little temp gauge on the Flexwat and check the temp and then subtract 2 degrees or so to adjust for them not being directly on the Flexwatt but instead in the bin, so basically if the temp reads 90, then I know in the bin they are in it is actually about 87-88. You know how they have dimmers that you can attach to the cords? Well, do they have a Temp. thing like that? Something that could display what the temp is??

Also, this is the same one that I will be using for my incubator. It has 2 plug in's on the thermostat, so I will be using the one thermostat for my baby rack and the incubator. How would I wire this all together to make the incubator fan work? When would the fan turn on??? Does it just come on every couple minutes or something or does it need to be wired to a timer. I plan on incubating my eggs at about 88-89. So since the babies in my rack are already pretty much set there, I will be using just this one thermostat. All my adults are on another thermostat that I am adjusting the Temps on for the breeding season.

Thank you guys so much in advance. If you guys need any pictures let me know. You guys are awesome!