Last Saturday morning, I placed a bid on a mojave male that was 295g on a reptile auction page on facebook. I didn't think anything of it until today when I noticed I still had the current bid at 65 bucks and there was a half hour left. That half hour went by and nobody bid on him, so I will now be getting a new mojave male on thursday! I was not expecting that at all. What had happened was until today people could post animals they were selling as well, so auctions kept getting pushed way down the page. The officially changed this rule today and no more sales are allowed on the site unless it is an auction. The new rule should prevent things like what happened to me from happening as often. Anyways, I basically get a well started mojave male for an amazing price, plus he's throwing in a normal female for an additional 10 bucks. I'm sure he was expecting more from the auction, so hats off to him for giving me such a great price on him. When your collection is still small like mine, its very exciting when you get a new morph! I have no problem purchasing single gene animals at this point in time, nor do I mind getting males right now. I think I will find it rewarding to make a lot of my combos from scratch.
This image is courtesy of Richard Cooper, the guy who posted the snake up for auction. I was happy to see he has a good guy thread on fauna. Thanks again Richard!

I will post more pictures when he and she arrive!